Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Little Miss is one!

My sweet baby girl...

For once I'm speechless...how can it be a year already? It feels like just yesterday I was cradling you to my chest, welcoming you to this world. Now I had this whole sweet letter all planned out, but my tears are so thick that I can't see the screen. So instead of telling you how I feel I'm just gonna hold you close and kiss your cheeks, I hope that's ok. Thank you for being the last piece to our puzzle. You are the absolute perfect fit....



We love you so much little miss. We are truly blessed and we promise never to take you for granted. We will love you, protect you, cherish you, and nurture you every day of your life. That much I can promise you. Happy Birthday baby girl...we love you more than life itself.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Mas, and Boogie

57 comments:

  1. Awww, Happy Birthday! Is her birthday actually on the 2nd, because if so then she is even cooler then I thought...if she's a December 2nd baby then we share the same birthday! She is so precious. It's just not fair that they grow up so darn fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the food pictures and the mustache is hysterical. She is precious. My girls are 20 and 15. Enjoy her.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet girl! Love those big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww she is just perfect! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Miss Presley! What a sweet baby! And a lucky mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the look of those pictures you have a tiny DIVA on your hands!! she is so dang precious give her many many tight hugs and big kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, Happy Birthday Miss Presley!!! Seriously, I don't think that kid can get any cuter!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek! I'm tearing up myself. She's so beautiful. Happy Birthday Miss Presley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What!? No pictures??

    A big huge just kidding. She is absolutely beautiful! Her little dresses are to die for. Almost makes me want a little baby girl! (mine would have to be a grandchild, though.) You keep dressing her that way and you'll be spending a fortune when she's a teenager. (Not that that stopped me.)

    I love your phrase..."the last piece to our puzzle". (careful though. We had a surprise puzzle piece show up 10 years after we thought our puzzle was finished.)

    You know, this comment sounds like a downer. I promise I don't feel that way...I love it and you. You make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet girl!

    Happy Birthday little Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday precious Presley!!!
    The pink gun picture had me cracking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. it goes too fast!!
    happy birthday to your beautiful baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweetness. She has grown to be the most beautiful one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Miss Presley!! She's absolutely adorable and gets cuter by the day. What a precious little girl you have. Wishing you all a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweetie pie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to your little girl! What a great mix of adorable and hilarious pics you have of her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. {sniff} {snort} What a beautiful baby girl. Happy Birthday Lil Miss. Alicia, your love for your hcildren just leaps through the screen. They are blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

    she is so beautiful and naive.. love the pics and i guess she might change my idea about having kids!!

    happy birthday Rose!!

    love

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Precious!

    my gosh she is beautiful. She has the sweetest smile :) oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my my, can she BE any cuter?! She's a beautiful little girl, I can imagine how blessed you must feel. May she have many many more birthdays to come! Thanks for sharing! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. You take awesome pictures of that child. You are my inspiration for parenting. Someday, I may have children and while I will love them and care for them and defend them with my life, I will also dress them up in funny hats for my own amusement.

    P.S. The pink rifle is, by far, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hooray! the smeeks mustache photo made the cut. :) She is so adorable. LOVE the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday little one! She's gorgeous! Love the pink gun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. happy, happy birthday to your little princess!!
    she is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. girl, you're making my ovaries hurt!!! I just want to eat her up!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this was such a beautiful birthday tribute. What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness! The picture with the stache! PRICELESS

    ReplyDelete
  28. awwww, she is ADORABLE! happy birthday to your precious little one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this was by far the sweetest post in the world. i am crying bc i am so happy that you have such a lovely family! you are awesome.

    she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. She's beautiful!And that mustache picture is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The picture with Minnie Mouse... out of control! And a pink gun?

    ReplyDelete
  32. For the love of dimples, could she be any freakin cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is a beauty and yes a perfect fit to your already perfect and beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday to the most adorable one year old I know. She is TOO cute!! Have a great day my love(s)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. happy birthday Presley ...your boyfriend is here in Malta 1 month 20 days younger than you :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your words are as sweet as she is. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  37. oh look at her...our baby girl is all grown up! haha!

    she was born beautiful and i swear she gets more and more gorgeous as she gets older...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY! BANANAS LOVES YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. awww- 1 already! it's crazy how time flies.. my kid is freaking ELEVEN!!!!!!! which is all sorts of awesome because now i can just tell people he's my brother. HA

    ReplyDelete
  39. She's gorgeous. Happy birthday to your little girl - and congratulations on making it through the first year.

    ReplyDelete
  40. She is SOOOO sweet! I hope she's had a VERY Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  41. She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy Birthday Lil Angel! Alicia, LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the 1st birthday cake pic!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm celebrating my friends' little girl, Ava's, 1st birthday today as well... how is that a year can go by so quickly??
    I adore Ava... but in all truthfulness, I have never, ever, seen a baby more radiantly beautiful than Presley. She is gorgeous, and is so obviously loved... what a lucky little girl!! Happy 1st birthday Presely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. haha that pink gun picture is great!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter???

    ReplyDelete
  46. She is so beautiful!
    Congrats! I hope you all enjoyed her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. she is such a cutie!! oh my how time fly's so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  48. happy birthday pres!! she is soo beautiful and one day is going to be breaking a lot of hearts. get ready lady.. and remember, you are soo lucky to have such a beautiful piece added to such a fabulous puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awww....she's such a dolly! Your baby turned 1 and my baby turned 4 in the same week! (dec 1). Happy birthday's to our Little Miss's :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. A year already? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Make it stop!

    BTW, there is a very special award for you at my Blog. It's my way of saying thanks. Thank you for being so loyal and faithful with comments. You are marvalous!!

    I love ya,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  51. Aw, that little sweetie was perfect right from the start, wasn't she? Happy birthday, sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh my gosh! That smile is too perfect! My baby just turned one, too. Amazing how you knew something was missing but never knew that this little teeny tiny missing piece of the puzzle was so vital.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awww this is soo beautiful!!! Loved all the pics

    Happy bday baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...