Ahhhhh.....
{Until we meet again Tahoe.....}
18 hours. I slept 18 hours in two days. I wish you could see the tears of happiness streaming down my face right now. That's like a week's worth of sleep for me. This last weekend, The Hubs and I sneaked off to Tahoe for a weekend getaway. And by "sneaked off" I mean, threw a ticker tape parade, shouted from the roof tops, partied like its 1999, peaced out, got the heck out of dodge!
Despite some intense babysitting issues, we were able to get to Tahoe andenjoy life again take a breather. We had the most amazing suite and were rolling straight baller status. The room was decked out with everything from an office to a pool table. It was bigger than my house...no joke. And the best part? I didn't have to clean a dang thing! We had a blast eating, sleeping, shopping, sleeping, meeting up with the adorable Stephanie and family, sleeping, and just hanging out. See for yourself....
Despite some intense babysitting issues, we were able to get to Tahoe and
{Until we meet again Tahoe.....}
{Nothin' but good times!}
I miss you Tahoe...we'll meet again! But for now its back to reality (did anyone else sing 'back to life, back to reality' just now? I did...thank you Soul II Soul). I already need a nap.
Happy Tuesday Amigos!!

















Wow, it's really beautiful there! I'm glad you got away and clearly you guys had a great time!!! I loved traveling along with you!
ReplyDeleteSounds like the prefect getaway.
ReplyDeleteWell hot damn you and Stephanie are hot.
ReplyDeleteAnd that mothereffin' song is now in my head, thank you very much.
Wow looks gorgeous there! Glad you were able to get away and have a great time! Oh wow, 18 hours of sleep in two days.. I am so green with envy!
ReplyDeletewhoa those are some intense mohawks on those kids. i'm afraid...really i am.
ReplyDeleteyou don't even know how happy i am for you and mr. queso. finally having a weekend getaway...how awesome! and well deserved! you look darling ladycakes! btw how's the butt floss working out for you?
Aww cute pics!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! You just HAD to get that song in my head!!! Grrr... I'll get you for that! Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a blissful getaway! I need one of those!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteButt floss? I'm not even sure how that would work.
Looks like a frickin awesome getaway!! I'm jealous, but you and the hubs totally deserved some sexy time...and butt floss.
ReplyDeleteBut Lincoln will be none to happy when I inform him that he lost his future son-in-law status.
looks fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing shot to start with....I am so happy you were able to have that time away!!!
ReplyDeleteFunk in the junk? *snort* I may have pee'd a little...you'll never prove it...but I am still laughing!
Tahoe rocks! And so does my Bestie Steph! She's a riot, and apparently from her post, so are you! Bet that was a fun afternoon with you two! :) Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your getaway!
ReplyDeleteFUN!! Did your farts blow those sweet children"s hair in the air?
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! I love those pics. So cute! But of course i think so. lol
ReplyDeleteButt Floss?? lmao Hilarious!
Gorgeous ladies!! And your manfriend isn't too mad himself ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time... you deserved that. I am dreading the babysitting issues when I go to NYC in September :( I have started working on it already but UGH I hate it!!!
I am SO jealous of all the sleep you got! I think I've MAYBE had 18 hours total this past week. Kids are freaking exhausting!
ReplyDeleteWhy the hell do I not live in Tahoe?
ReplyDeleteOh wait, because I'm moving to CA.
Sorry, I forgot.
Glad you were able to get away for a few days!
ReplyDeleteSo, I've decided I REALLY NEED to go to Tahoe now! It's gorgeous!
I haven't been to Tahoe since I was a kid! Looks like you had SOOO much fun!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your weekend in Tahoe. I need a getaway like that for sure! Add to that the meeting with a bish? *sigh*
ReplyDeletestomping off like a spoiled brat....
turning around to stick my tongue out at you....
looks beautiful and glad you could escape for the weekend...oh and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThat first pic doesn't even look real.... I think I have to visit Tahoe.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the mohawks on all of the boys! How cute are they!! Glad you got away and SLEPT!! Sounds like heaven :)
I ache with jealousy over this for so many, many reasons.
ReplyDeleteOne of them is because Alex's hair won't stand up like that.
Ack! Sounds like a great time! I haven't been to Tahoe in FOREVAH.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay sounds like you had such an awesome time :)
ReplyDeleteL x
Half Dressed
BEAUTIFUL photos and I love the "butt floss" - LMAO! Have a great day darlin! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteTahoe looks amazing!!! And I DID think of soul II soul when you said back to reality!!!
ReplyDeleteTahoe really is the best place ever! I haven't been in a few months and I'm going through withdrawals! Glad to see you had a great time :)
ReplyDeletetahoe! that sounds perfect! i am so glad you got a chance to get away, sleep, have fun and revive! that makes all the difference in the world!
ReplyDeleteand of COURSE i have that back to life song stuck in my head now! bah!
Looks like a fun time! SO nice to get away....all that sleep sounds heavenly!
ReplyDeleteHaha as soon as I read that line the back to life song totally popped into my head!
ReplyDeleteI've been to Tahoe once, very pretty there. Glad you had a blast!
Found you via Bon Bon Rose Girls and I'm lovin' your blog. Super cute :)
You know I definitely was singing "back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now we'e there...". I'm sure I got those words wrong. Lake Tahoe looks gorgeous! I've GOT to go there someday! Also, sorry your week was so bad (from your post after this one), but so glad you have such an awesome family to help get you through...and those bacon roses. Ha! Stop and smell the bacon... Love it.
ReplyDelete