Dude. I stink. Seriously. I'm so gassy it's ridiculous. Uggghhhh. It's kind of hard to focus on writing because the stench is just pungent. Like hot mustard meets sumo took a dump on a burning tire pungent. You know it's bad when you make your own eyes water. I guess that's what I get for slightly cheating on my diet....and eating an entire pot of beans in the last 2 days..What? Don't look at me like I'M crazy. They're gluten, dairy, meat, and seafood free. Moving on....
I've missed you all this weekend. We were non friggin stop since Friday...here's the low-down...
FRIDAY NIGHT- Snuggled on Miss E's new baby girl, whom I love and adore and want to keep as my own....I love new baby smell, it's better that puppy breath.
Went to go hang out with Miss B at the hospital because she was STILL pregnant...that's right. She was induced Thursday morning and still no baby by Friday night! Yeah. No thank you.
SATURDAY- Our morning was historic. Mason had his first soccer game and he did AMAZING! Can you say VICTORY?! We totally trashed the other team. Not that it's about winning.... pfffttt....BAH!... Oh my gosh that's such a LIE! It's totally about being the winner winner chicken dinner!! WHOOP WHOOP! And I am now an official soccer mom. Official- like a ref with a whistle, as we like to say in these parts. It was a proud moment. I channeled my inner Victoria Beckham and I worked that field like it was nobody's business. And by worked I mean- screamed and yelled from the sidelines while snapping photos and handing out snacks, with a baby on my hip and a flip of the hair. That's how I roll yo.
Checked in with Miss B- still pregnant.....yeah. I know.
Then we decided to pack up and head out for the weekend. So we took the kids up to the grandparent's for a little mini-vacay. While the kids tormented the in-laws, the hubs and I headed out for some fun and hit up a friends wedding reception. Now I'd love to post on that, but I just can't. I'll leave it at that. BUT on the bright side I had on a faaaaabulous outfit!!
Checked in with Miss B- FINALLY had her sweet little man that evening!!! Poor girl had been in there since THURSDAY morning...yikes.
Rocked out to some Phil Collins and Wreckx-N-Effect....ya know...all I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom, just shake your rump!
SUNDAY- Chillleeeeed. Didn't do a dang thing except head home to go snuggle Miss B's stubborn little man, who I plan on adding to my collection of 'babies I want to stick in my purse and take home'.
All in all it was an awesome weekend, full of good times, babies, rump shaking tunes, and a heck of a lot of beans.
Note to self: no more beans.
Alright, the stench is killing me, I've got to go to share some of this sweet aroma with the hubs. Curses to IBS....and delicious beans. I'll be back tomorrow in full effect. If you need me before then, check the toilet.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













There's nothing like that new baby smell!
ReplyDeleteI am a dork...I have been with Sean for 2 years and 4 months and I have YET to fart in front of him. Sometimes I even turn the faucet on in the bathroom when I do my business for fear that he will hear the explosion. Weird huh? I do pick my nose in front of him though...
ReplyDeleteNow THAT's what I call a weekend!
ReplyDeleteIn terms of what Sarah above me said, just wait until you're with a guy for 20 years. Then nothing is off limits. In fact, body noises always make us laugh.
The babies are just adorable. I don't want one but a cuddle would be great.
ReplyDeleteFart, ladies don't fart... lol
xx
Aww new babies, yeah! I would say fo'get about it if I was in labor for 2 days....can't they just cut you open if it takes that long?
ReplyDeleteAnd regards to Sarah's comment, it is only true love when you fart ON them...go ahead do it, he'll love it! :)
LOL you did have me in tears thinking of your poor hubby enduring the stench :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a sign of true love when the hubby doesn't go flying out of room when you fart.
ReplyDeleteMy hubby won't fart in front of me, but for me, all bets are off!
ReplyDeleteThose babies are adorable! I hope you feel better today!
ReplyDeleteCUTE babies...they don't make me want anymore at this point in time though. lol Maybe when i've gotten more sleep.
ReplyDeletedid you wear heels like Victoria Beckham? lol
And don't worry, it hasn't been smelling the best around here either - darn sloppy joes.
Check baby Check baby 1-2-3-4~!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell that's what I like to think about on a Monday AM...someone else's gas :)
ReplyDeleteHoly wow! 3 days to have a baby. But he's a cutie so I guess he was worth the wait :)
That's a hellova weekend you had there. And gas on top of it? You poor thing.
ReplyDeleteThose little ones are darling! My uterus hurts this morning. badly.
Lay off the beans, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteAww what cute little babies. I spent time with two babies on Saturday and it's definitely making it harder and harder to wait until after the wedding to get knocked up. However I think being around all the kids had the complete opposite effect on the boy. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteAww those to babies are adorable :)
ReplyDeletehahaha did your Hub survive??? hahaha!
ReplyDeletetrue cute baby! still can't stop laughing! you cracked me up!
Cute babies...I love the shake your romp song...I think that is one song that can pull you out of a bad mood quicker than you can say CHOCOLATE!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a great weekend! oh and i can totally relate to the whole gas thing..it has happened to me on several occaions..not to pleasant! hope you are feeling better :)
ReplyDeletehahahah I get like that when I eat dairy. Thank god hubs thinks its funny because anyone else would have divorced my smelly ass by now!! It's his fault anyway for egging me on with ice cream!
ReplyDelete"Like hot mustard meets sumo took a dump on a burning tire pungent."
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff. Classic and snort-worthy.
P.S. Is new baby smell like new car smell?
Hubs and I have been together for 16 years and we do not fart in front of each other. Most of our friends think it's odd, but that's how it is for us. (And I have IBS and the more beans I eat, the better I feel. No gas. No problems. But I have always been the strange one....)
ReplyDeleteMy new Kitty has bad gass too. The two of you should share a room together. I love puppy breath, the smell. LOL
ReplyDeletebwahahahaha!!! a little stinky ms. alicia?! um let's keep that shit away from me. i don't mind a little fart here and there for good laughs but when they make your eyes water...it's ALL BAD!! lol. darn beans. ANYWHO, woohoo for mason's soccer team! you're such a proud soccer mom in a non haggard type of way...you're like wayyyyy hotter than victoria beckham! OH AND...this outfit you mention....where are the pics? i want to see!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the new baby smell will cover up yours?
ReplyDeletemmmm. I hope they were black beans, tico style with lots of salsa fresca. and a little rice, perhaps. Speaking of delicious, those babies are so adorable. AND rumpshaker is totally on my workout mix. love it.
ReplyDeleteNow that is one FULL weekend!
ReplyDeleteaw, i love babies! those two little ones are adorable! :)
ReplyDeletesorry to hear you have stink butt....hahaha!
All I have to say LMAO to your stinky farts!
ReplyDeleteThe babies are adorable! I love new baby smell too! Bug smelled sooo good, I didn't put him down for the first 5 days of his life (except to potty and shower of course lol).
Yay for winning the game! Woot woot!
Those are some cute babies!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friends and their beautiful babies! They don't know me so next time you see em, give em an extra little snuggle from the baby crazy lady. :)
ReplyDeleteI have never grossed myself out with my own gas...strange. :)
I've got tummy troubles too, a lot of the time! Have you tried gas x?
ReplyDeleteyeah beans will get you every single time. Tried Beano?
ReplyDeleteCutie Putootie babies. ;)
OMG your post keep me laughing none stop! Where do you get this energie from?!? :D
ReplyDeleteThese comments are hilarious!!!
My husband thinks it's gross when I fart around him, but I just simply say It's natural & I {seriously} can't help it at times. He thinks we're not suppose to fart around men!
Yeah right! Ha! What a great topic! :D
I don't think there's anyone else that I respect as much as you for the way you write...even if it's about IBS. I mean, I would LIKE to write the way you do sometimes, but my readers totally aren't like yours! I'm jealous.
ReplyDeletebeans! ew! i hate them! i am a total bean-o-phobe and no bean will cross these lips. evah.
ReplyDeletewinner winner chicken dinner!! hahahah.
I can't fart in front of anyone... besides my husband! poor boy... we've been married a month and he's ruined for life.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
AWWW such a cutie baby!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletesorry about the gas, but glad you're not having those beans like that again! lol.
I want to eat those babies. MMMMM nothing more yummy than a new baby.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna start calling you Posh Spice. Okay...not really but it was fun to pretend for a moment.
Sounds like a much better weekend than my crappy weekend. Oh wait, this Blog is about you, not me.
Sorry,
Leigh
I saw the outfit and you did look faaaabooosh!!! Lets just skip the you know what.
ReplyDeleteBABIES!!! I want to steal them! Congrats to your besties!!
"With a flip of my hair"...I DIE you are SO FABULOUS.
Id definitely take the new baby smell over the bean tootin smell any day
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, new baby smell.
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to make sure you're ok for posting tomorrow for the Save One Mammy campaign xx
ha ha ha you stink. Never thought I'd ever write that EVER on your blog. LOL Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThose babies are so adorable. Awwwwww
PS: That song is now stuck in my head. Thank you. Pay back is a biatch. Watch out! ;)
wow, you can paint one disgustingly vivid picture. all i can say, is wow.
ReplyDeleteCute Cute Cute! I love new baby smell too, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my necklace! Good Luck in the giveaway!
Thanks for tellin us about your week! I like you how did day by day :]
ReplyDeleteIt was my birthday last week HOOT WHOOT!
Today I just posted my Menu Plan Monday
tell me what you think? Do you plan your meals?
http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/09/14/menu-plan-monday/
Funny how your go from one extreme (sweet baby smell) to the other (rancid bootie smell). As a fellow IBSer I feel your pain sista. I ate a chicken salad today and the chicken must have been steeped in bacon fat cuz, whoa nelly, this Mama gassy.:)
ReplyDeleteBTW, pop by my blog. I dedicated my most recent post to you, girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I just love you. It's a woman after my own heart who can admit that her farts make her own eyes water... Aaaah. Just melts the heart...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend...and that baby...oh..adorable bundle of cute.
ReplyDeleteBabies sucker me in every time, he is just so beautiful. Congrats to Miss B!!
ReplyDeleteAs for your gas, I'm just glad I don't live with you:P
we are sister's in gas hell. an ibs sufferer for years i can't help it when i am farting out loud in the middle of walmart I CAN'T HELP IT! so quit giving me those LOOKS!
ReplyDeleteI can sure see why you'd prefer the new baby smell over your gas! What a wacky life you have:)
ReplyDeleteBeans. Beans. A wonderful fruit. The more you eat, the more....ah ha ha. I miss that new baby smell!
ReplyDeletewow! quite a weekend. I'd ease up on the rump shaking, though - after eating beans, that is :D
ReplyDelete