Ok so here are the rules:
Answer the question.
Mention/link who tagged you.
Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers.
Let them know they're tagged.
Question: What 6 unimportant things make me happy?
1. Cookies n cream frozen yogurt from Big Spoon.....heaven in my mouth...
2. Watching Murder, She Wrote.....that's my all time FAVORITE show!
3. Playing bunco with the girls....
4. Red Bull....I know it's bad and I shouldn't drink it...but I love it! It makes me buff...

5. Going to garage sales to find treasure!!
6. School supplies...I love them, all of them!...I wish I could use my Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper still!
Ready?! Because Tag you're it!! I'm tagging...
Question: What 6 unimportant things make me happy?
1. Cookies n cream frozen yogurt from Big Spoon.....heaven in my mouth...

2. Watching Murder, She Wrote.....that's my all time FAVORITE show!
3. Playing bunco with the girls....
4. Red Bull....I know it's bad and I shouldn't drink it...but I love it! It makes me buff...
5. Going to garage sales to find treasure!!
6. School supplies...I love them, all of them!...I wish I could use my Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper still!
Ready?! Because Tag you're it!! I'm tagging...
T over at Life as a G
Jen
Whispering Writer
Natalie
Orange Juice
Lynsey
Jen
Whispering Writer
Natalie
Orange Juice
Lynsey











Love the Lisa Frank! lol. Big Spoon...MmMmMm Heaven is a plastic spoon. Yard sale Whoop Whoop! Ps. We need to go!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Cookies n Cream FroYo!!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I've NEVER played Bunco???? Weird, I know. Maybe you'll have to teach me how in Tahoe. One week away baby!
Oh, the Red Bull car came by Ikea when I was in line on Memorial Day and were handing 'em out free, like candy on Halloween!! :) Jealous??
I love Lisa Frank too.. All those Yummy, bright colors... I like bunco too yet, bummer I have never won!! (I could really use the money too!) Now.. I Love, Love.. Yard Sales.. My whole house is practically decorated from them.. Well, I don't like Red bull -smells like medicine to me but, I do love Ice Cream ! Yum! Have a great weekend... :) p.s. (give my Brookee a squeeze! :)
ReplyDeleteOoo what a fun tag. I will get to it this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. Stopping by from SITS to leave some bloggy love!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I have a great new program, ONLINE DESIGN. Its available to anyone across the US. Click on the button on my blog for more info
ReplyDeleteHi Alicia thanks for visiing my site! Yours is cute too, your background is really pretty so simple but chic
ReplyDelete~Samantha
Thanks for the tag!!
ReplyDeleteI've never played Bunco. I've always wanted to learn. I hear it's fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love yard sales!
OMG so funny!!!! The pictures put me over the edge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag! Working on it NOW!..in 2 seconds...
I love your 10 things..and pictures to go with it! Stopping in from SITS, happy Friday :)
ReplyDeleteOK I am reading your post while I work on mine and I can't stop laughing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so feelin the Redbull one...my "juice" of choice is Low Carb Rockstar. It's much tastier and there's a whole lot more to enjoy.
I think I need to comment on all of them
trapper keeper? Oh Lord... ROTFL Lisa Frank is only cool if you get those kits with the pencils and stickers and...and...
B-U-N-C-O??? LOL That's all I have to say about that.
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY Murder She Wrote!!! Where the HECK do you watch that at??? I would totally dig watching that again!
I love yard sales IF I go with someone. If I go along I always feel like, "hey don't mind me diggin through your stuff" Even though they WANT me to
That picture in the frozen yogurt one WAY too funny
I love it! Just stopping over from SITS. Congrats on being on of the top commenters! Come enter my First Big Give-A-Way! It's Fun!
ReplyDeleteI adore school supplies. Drop me into a Staples and I am one happy woman!
ReplyDelete*raises hand* I'm another Red Bull addict! Nice to meet you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a great blog!
OMG! Trapper keepers and all things Lisa Frank - LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag!! I'll think on it (I have to pick only 6 things?!!?!?!) and post on Monday...
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Murder she wrote... i loved that show too!!!
ReplyDeleteIf i saw it again i would probably knock all of the Gilmore Girls, one tree hills, Mc Leods Daughters & Gossip Girl right off my list of Fav's
x
x
x