Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ta-Daaaaa!

Soooo.....what do you think of my new "outfit"?? The amazing Jessica (sounds like a magician!) over at This, That, & Your Blog gave me a whole new look and I looove it! If any of you need a makeover, or just a little fixin' here and there go check her out! Thanks Jessica!!! You can't see me, but I'm hugging you!

20 comments:

  1. Loves the new digs. Fancy, fun and totally cheesy! haha Congrats, and thanks to Jessica the magician

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is VERY cute! You have a button? Did you always have that, and I'm too stupid to notice? Hm.
    Anyway, super cute, love the 3 columns!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love polka dots.

    And funny thing. You know how under "Post a comment" you have "bow chika bow wow"? Well, today I taught Moose to say "bow chika wow wow"! He only really does the "wow wow" part but it's funny. I'll try to catch it on video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am uber-green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally flippin' awesome!! I love the header, it rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to me, Alicia! I'm loving your new design too...you know, if I might say so myself!

    Let me know how the signature is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks excellent!! Love your new photos on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!

    I especially love those pictures. I wish my husband would be goofy with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute! Turned out GREAT!
    Thank you for the bloggy LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! U couldn't leave a comment there :( I'm hugging you!
    I know I totally bribed you into it. ;)
    Y didn't you tell people you picked out that gorgeous necklace? I totally was going to go with something else before you stepped in.
    XOXOXXXXXXXXXX (because you love my kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO!!! I LOVES it!!! Looks great and seems to fit your personality! Congrats! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thinking there was something different but didnt realise what till i read this post...looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, it looks great! I love the "cheesy" photos across the top - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am lovin' it! you and your husband are totally adorkable!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thx for stopping by! OMG you're coming to vegas for SITS? I live here and am going as well! can't wait to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it looks awesome! I love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...