Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Honest Scrap

I'm feeling a little emotional right now. My girl T over at Life as a G just gave me a super fun award! Go check her out, she's super fabulous and just too sweet. And her flashback Friday songs rock!! Thanks T! Ok, here goes!


The rules are:
* tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know, but are true
*tag 5 bloggers with the award

Drumroll puh-lease....

1. I used to be OBSESSED with *N Sync....you're all I ever wanted....you're all I ever needed..yeah!
2. I am terrified of wearing make up. It makes me have panic attacks. I draw the line at mascara and eyeliner.
3. I moved away from home at 17 to San Francisco where I went to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
4. I play (not recently though) clarinet, piano, and violin.
5. I hate when people touch my wrists or collarbone. It makes me want to cry.
6. I was born in Spain and speak Spanish. Ole!
7. I hate when people say the word PORK.....gag.
8. I think it's funny to attack my husband with the occasional "covered wagon".
9. I have to pour my milk before the cereal....don't ask.
10. I used to be a cocktail waitress/bartender....decided SAHM was more for me!

Now for the fab 5 who will carry this on (I hope):

Brooke In Wonderland
Orange Juice
Careful what you wish for
A Modern Move
3 Critters

17 comments:

  1. now that is strange about milk before cereal hehe...I dont get panic attacks but I never wear make up my only time was on my wedding and i drove the make up artist crazy so that it all looks natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am going to follow your blog! What I have read so far is great! Looking forward to reading more!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! That cereal thing IS funny, lol. I'll be back 9not a threat, I promise).
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can testify that she does get panic attacks wearing make-up! lol. I love you and your weirdness. :)

    An award for little ol me? You shouldn't have. Really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Now, is a "covered wagon" like a "dutch oven"? LOL Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! I love a gal who is honest about her gas! :)

    BTW I don't print up a sched. daily I just have a general one that I like to look at. It rarely goes as planned, VERY rarely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...thanks for the nod! i will swtart working on my list right away! by the way...i was a little too old for n'sync, but the new kids...way beyond obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! And N*Sync has got to be one of my guiltiest pleasures of all time. To make it worse, my friends and I had to pick one of the guys to like and I got Lance Bass. Figures...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I have to say number 9 is way weird! And you should add the Achilles Tendon to #5!{chillz}
    You're Blog is hilarious...can't wait to read more!
    Thanks for stoppin by!!:o)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a whole heck-of-a-lot-of randomness about you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're terrified of make up? hmmmm
    I totally almost went to FIDM
    What's up with the wrist of the collarbone that sexy!
    And the cereal thing WEIRD!

    I finally got mine up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pork?? LOL...I'll keep that in mind if we ever meet.

    I do the same thing with my cereal. I HAVE to add the milk first and I only put handfuls of cereal in at a time because I cannot stand soggy cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny about the make-up. Without it, I look like a darn matchstick albino. You're beautiful without it so be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - my husband does the whole pour the milk before the cereal thing, too; he fills the bowl to the tippy top and then walks it over to the table to add the cereal. Makes no sense, but who am I to judge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah! I'm so glad you did this, wasn't it fun?! That's too funny that you went to the Fashion Institute...I was *this* close to going to one here in Chicago (IADT).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...