Monday, June 8, 2009

Who??? Meee???!!!

Oh, you shouldn't have!! But I'm so frickin glad that you did!! My girl over at Orange Juice gave me this sweet award....tear. sniffle....She is the raddest gal who is completely devoted to her family. She is an amazing mother and does some of the coolest activities I've ever seen with her adorable son. Check her out!! We can all take notes from this one woman wonder! Thanks girl....I looooove you! This is a very sentimental moment for me....my first award! Now to pass on the blog love....



Rules of the game:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs AS MANY BLOGS AS YOU WANT, that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So here are my new faves!

1. Dirty Laundry....she is flippin hilarious!! anyone in need of a good laugh needs to check her out! her storytelling is fantastic!

2.Buried with children ...she is a mom of multiples that always has something fun to share! and her kids are just too cute!

3. Suburb Sanity...i love this blog! she always has the funniest pictures on her blog!



There are so many more blogs that I do so adore so check back later because I'm gonna toss out a couple more!!! Many thanks to all the great people who come check out the blog and leave all those fun comments! You guys have made my blogging experience so fulfilling! Man, I'm getting all mushy...And don't forget...BACHELORETTE TONIGHT!! I can't wait to post and compare notes with everyone! WHO HAS THE GIRLFRIEND?! I can't handle the suspense anymore! Talk to you soon! Peace out yo!!

14 comments:

  1. You got a lovely blog award! Too freaking awesome! Dont forget us little people. :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, congrats on your first award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award.

    Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award.

    And for giving it to me! I'll try and post this tomorrow. I say try because I am HTML stupid...

    I'm watching I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here tonight. That foot fetish guy scared me away from The Bachelorette. I mean, I get excited about chocolate but I'm not THAT excited if you catch my drift...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally not guilted promise...you were the person I first I thought of mostly because you said you wanted to kiss me...or something like that. ;)
    SMOOCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I think you should totally change your banner name to your URL name "House of Cline" it sounds WAY awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoy are totally a "blog hore"!! Ever blog I stop by, you have already been there and commented! You are too funny, do you sleep ever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and I know i spelled it wrong... it was for effect...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Thank you Thank you for passing this along to me! And a big CONGRATS for getting it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo great! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award! Thanks for stopping by today and for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award! It's a pretty one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you still love me even though it has taken me this long to thank you for this wonderful award? It really does mean a lot to me that you thought of me.
    I am at my second college orientation in 5 days. Yikes! I am so far behind with my blogging. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...