I'm baaaack! So we just spent the last 4 days at the sweet little town of Incline Village in Lake Tahoe and I'm relieved to say that it was a success! We had a 4 day family reunion that consisted of 40 people....
20 of which were kids 12 and under. Yikes.
It was intense....but, it was also a buttload of fun! (I just wanted to say buttload) We stayed in an awesome cabin and the kids had a blast hanging out and doing whatever they wanted the entire weekend. I didn't see my kids eat anything other than Mother's circus cookies...
you know what I'm talking about...the amazing pink and white ones, but hey, whatever keeps them quiet...I mean makes them happy! Despite the lack of sleep, constant screaming, constipated children (btw, Presley totally pooped on Jordan tonight!! HA!), and lack of chocolate in the house we managed to make some awesome memories....here, take a gander...
Of course my boys find the heavy duty machinery....

Hot tub time! Can you imagine the amount of urine in this thing?! Because I can!

Yeah it won't rotate. Lame. But this is Boogie's new trick! NO HANDS! Coke is nutritious right?
See the one in the front tossing gang signs? Yeah, that's our....figures.
I asked for chocolate. The husband buys this. All I could think of was deer poop. I couldn't eat it. What a waste.

I couldn't get the dang picture to rotate!! But dang baby you look goooood! Booya!

My boys on the ferris wheel at Scheel's.

Dude my butt looks huge in this picture!

Little Miss Presley lookin' tough for the camera. Grrr!

How cute is this?! And look, she loves it!

I don't know why, but I think this video is so funny. Presley loves to rock herself to sleep and I've never seen another baby do this. Check it out if you have time...this girl is just too stinkin' cute!
you're kidding about your butt. I hope to hell mine looks that good after kids! and the rocking is sweet, smart girl!
ReplyDeleteOMG Presley is so CUTE! Great piccies look like you had a fab time! xx
ReplyDeleteseriously you are hilarious and i love it! your kids are adorable and the gang signs...well we just mights as well be family! you won't find my girls shying away from a camera and they are quick to give you the poses! that pink gun photo...oh.my!!! funniest thing ever! that was awesome....AND THE DEER POOP CHOCOLATE...had me laughing out loud!
ReplyDeletei hate when blogger won't rotate my photos...it's rotated on my figgen photo editor!? what's up with that blogger?!?
You totally made me laugh out loud this morning.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures...
looks and sounds like a buttload of fun..yup..reused your word...
L
Looks like fun! MY favorite things: boys that know how to toss up gang signs, and girls that shoot first and ask questions later. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun trip! I wish our family was big enough to have a family reunion, but it is so small and we are all local!
ReplyDeleteflashing gang signs - LOL He really looks menacing with that cute sunshiny face ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou made my morning. The gang signs and then Presley rocking herself. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI have heard of Lake Tahoe (im sure of it!) It must have been an incredible trip and too see family!!! thats cool!!!
ReplyDeletex
x
x
These pictures put a smile on my face! Glad it all went well!!!
ReplyDeleteI just got back from a mini-vacation from Myrtle Beach. Let me tell ya, we had a "buttload" of fun too! (I also wanted to say buttload. LOL! That is hilarious!)
Stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood!
Love,
Taryn
Number one: Im sad. I cant believe I cant sqeeze the snot out of my adorable niece. =(
ReplyDeleteNumber two: Gang signs... I feel your pain (and also the pride lol)
Number Three: Deer Poop? You have problems! lmao
Number Four: Coke + Frosted Animal Cookies + 20 kids = Your out of your Freakin mind!!
And Last but not least Five: Please grab some bubble wrap for the cute little self-rocking baby and poke some holes in a box and FedEx her little booty to me please? Love ya!
aww it looks like you had a blast!!
ReplyDeleteCan you teach my future child to do that please?
how great!!!! great pics -too too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun family pix, and the baby rockin' is JUST TOO CUTE.
ReplyDeleteShut up about your butt... you look fantastic! I love these pictures. It looks like you had a really great time!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great time! the pictures are adorable (as are your kiddos). as far as presley rocking herself...i do love me a self-sufficient child! so so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome video! I have never seen that either. You should totally send that in to America's Funniest Home Videos! or AFV or whatever it's called these days.
ReplyDeleteAnd what Scheels has a Ferris Wheel??? That's awesome! I can't wait for the fair!
That baby is CUTE! Goodness!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Alicia,
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously one of the funniest people that I know. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!! I love reading your blog.
OMGosh! I love bloghopping and coming across someone so FUNNY! You were saying everything I was thinking...if I would have been there, that is. : )
ReplyDeleteAnd I KNOW you said buttload because you were thinking about the shart thing. I am way too excited to see the badge I made for Housewife Savant on your page here! Makes me feel proud...kinda like I need to shart. : 0
Macey : )
Oh, I'm gonna follow you now, you crack me up! Yay for blog stalking!
I'm sorry, was that a pink rifle of some sort that child was holding? If my dad had been able to get his hands on that when I was little, you'd better believe that would've been in my hands as a wee one.
ReplyDeleteHigh five for not eating the "wilderness chocolate". That was suspicious looking, I have to agree.
That is one self-sufficient baby. "Want me to rock you to sleep, sweetie?" "No thanks, Mom. I got this one."
I am glad that your teaching him your family's gang symbols early!!! He can recruit the young ones at school for you.
ReplyDeleteLove your sideways pictures!! Technology can be so frustrating.
Love, love, love the pictures!
ReplyDelete1) Rocking the gang signs. Mine does the same thing; I'm pretty sure hubby put her up to it.
2.) I don't think it's possible for your butt to look huge without magnification.
3.) Gotta love a baby with a weapon. Always.
4.) I am also a big fan of the term "buttload." There was a show on when I was very young called (I think) Together(Calculus, U + Me = Us). I think you might remember it in light of our recent sharing of *Nsync love. Anyway, one of the characters on there had the best definition of buttload . . .
Sounds like it was a fabulous time! Your pics are adorable of the kids. Awwww
ReplyDeleteAnd no, your butt does not look big!! Sillyhead.
cute pictures!! the rocking video is so funny.. I have never seen any baby do that!
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss P needs to come to Auntie Nat's house NOW> I'm in withdrawal. If I could clone her, I'd take 20. Sweetest baby ever, and pretty too! You kissing the Moose turned out cute, you need to frame that FOOL!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteNice photos! Yowsa that's a lot a kids for 4 days!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! Too funny with the gang signs and wilderness poop chocolate and the baby with a rifle! And the video is still cracking me up.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had an awesome time!
Looks like fun was had by all..
ReplyDeleteAnd man, I would go insane around that many children..
Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I could eat that chocolate either...looks weird..
How is it that you're gone for like 2 days and I have so much to say...
ReplyDelete1. Someone snuck Toy Story into my house- they have been beaten
2. I sneaked it out...so I though...until I saw a certain litte someone watching it
3. THEN someone snuck in TS 2! - I gave up
4. still sick
5. still in bed
6. I'm really glad you said buttload
7. Thank you for pointing out the pee in the water YUM!
8. Cute little rocker
9. they should have just put a photo of the dears butt on the cover
10. Glad you had fun!
there's more but I'm too sick to think anymore...
Miss those sweet kiddies already. And thanks for introducing us to the greatest salsa ever...dang.
ReplyDeletelooks perfect to me :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a GREAT time and Presley Rose...TOO CUTE! Love that name! BTW..."Whatever keeps them quiet"...I'm with you girl! I have a stash of Lolli's on hand at ALL times!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Day! Love your blog...you silly Girl! I'm following! :o)
i am lovin' that deer chocolate! soo funny. your kids are soo cute, even the one throwing gang signs LOL
ReplyDeleteDeer Poop! That is fantastic! LOL! And Presley is so cute with that gun and that video is cute! I wish my baby would do that! Glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteI was SO excited when we found Mother's Cookies at the store once again! I woke up my teenager with the news and he even managed to not want to kill me (a surprise first thing in the morning!)
ReplyDeletelooks like fun - our reunion is next month... 22 adults and 57 kids (5 of whom are over 12...) I'm not sure I'm going to survive!
stupid comment box isn't letting me sign in... grrr
Too cute! After we put my grandson in his bouncer he would rock in everything we sat him in. Once they figure out they can do it - watch out. lol
ReplyDeleteI hopped over to welcome you to SITS! I am so glad that you've joined in the fun!
Glad you enjoyed Tahoe. We used to live there, only we were at the South shore. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
ReplyDeleteIn light of your awesomeness in knowing the calculus song AND related gestures, I hereby award you the "One Lovely Blog Award." Stop by Cheap Wine and Cookies to claim it, and look forward to a more extensive post about "Togther" soon!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't help laughing out loud when you talked about all the pee in the hot tub! LOL! And I've never seen a baby rock him/herself to sleep either! Ha! Adorable
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you're having a great Wednesday!
Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite place - we even got married there.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. And thanks for stopping by my blog.
Oh my gosh, Presley is the cutest ever! lol Love the pics and send some of those cookies my way!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had way fun! We used to live in Sacramento and went to Tahoe all the time. I sure miss it. It was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! You're going?! I'm going too! Can't wait to meet one of my most fave commenters in person. Gonna be sooooo much fin:)
ReplyDeleteAnd, how was I not following you before? Because I'm a dummy, that's how:) Fixed that!
ReplyDeleteEwwww to pee in hottub! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen that before. Kids are amazing at such an early age. Welcome to SITS! We are excited to have you!
ReplyDeleteYou were 15 minutes from me, I've never actually met a blogger nearby. Ooohhh la la. Looks like a good time (and if I could, I too would live off of the white and pink circus cookies, you're one cool mom). Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteHysterical pics AND I love that she rocks herself to sleep. What could be cuter than that???
ReplyDeleteThe baby with the hat backwards is ADORABLE! My nephew taught my son the gang sign thing. They are only 6 and have been doing it for a couple of years.
ReplyDelete