I have to say I've really been feeling the blog lovin' lately. Thanks to all the fabulous people who find my random writing about nonsense worthy of sexy tags, fun awards, and what not. However, there was a certain random act of blog love kindness that I just HAD to share with you....I really could not deprive you of the wonder of...the Stylish Mustaches. That's right, I said it. They're a little bit of heaven on earth.
Thanks to my wonderful blog buddy Taylor for these AWESOME faux facial hair pieces...we've had a blast here at the House of Cline so I thought I'd share our fun with you! Without further ado, I introduce you to Los Mustachios....A style for everyday!

Featuring Mason as The Hollywood...

Jordan as The Hero...

Alicia as The Square...

Kitchen Pig as The Bruiser...

Bruiser as The Weasel...

Little Miss Presley as The Sheriff...

(Which was followed by this...)

Sampson as The Grandpa...

Even the Cheeseballs got in on the action!! Carma this one is for you!!

And Boogie was having nothing to do with these rad staches, buuuut I didn't want him to feel
left out. Thank goodness for photoshop!
So.....here he is. With his new, ahem, 'haircut'.
Note to self: Check clipper guard BEFORE cutting commences.

And in the spirit of blog lovin' I'm participating in a sweet pay it forward gig. So if you'd like to receive some of my used crap...I mean, an AWESOME gift...be one of the first three to comment and let me know!!
Haha! Cute photos. I just saw some Mustache cupcake toppers on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteDropping in from sits. Make it a great day!
Ms Cupcake
Zen Cupcake
HAHAHAHA....these are the funniest pics I will see all day. Love that even Bruiser got in on the deal.
ReplyDeleteThose look fun. But, we don't need them over here @ Casa de Dummies since all of us (me included, I know eww) have the au natural type of mustachios. It's a gift and a curse.
ReplyDeletethat was adorable..........
ReplyDeleteand the cheese balls? Guard them with your life......
How long have those little guys been shaving? Love the doggie 'stach, too. BTW, Mrs. Scribe has just named you a Superior Scribbler. Please come by to collect your accolades!
ReplyDeleteOh I can't put my jealousy into words. I must find out where your blog buddy found these!
ReplyDeleteThe photo op possibilities are endless.
Your daughter looks cute as a button with a stashe!
Happy Monday - found you via SITS.
Looks like a lot of fun. See kids don't need expensive high end gadgets to have fun.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS
How cute! And nice touch, putting one on the dog too. I need to get some of those. My boyfriend's daughter would have a blast.
ReplyDeleteoooh these are too too cool! You ROCK!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Best post ever!
ReplyDeleteTHOSE. ARE. AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Hahahah, great post to read on a Monday. Seriously. This made my day - the cheese balls even?
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious. I love it!
I think I'm going to have to go buy some fake mustaches or those ugly nasty fake teeth. This looks like you all had a blast. Cheap entertainment for the whole family. You should have busted out the video camera and made a home movie.
ReplyDeleteYour dog's are sooooo cute. I want one!!
Ahh! I love you! too cute!
ReplyDeleteOkay...those look totally fun!
ReplyDelete(And I have had the clippers thing happen here too! ooops!!)
Those are HOT!!!! Can I have one?
ReplyDeletethis is amazingness!!! while you all look quite gorgeous with your new staches...i have to say the one that pulled it off the best...well it was a tie between the cheeseballs and the kitchen pig...hahahaha...lady you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSOOO funny! I love the girls with their mustaches! Hilarious. I'm surprised Presley let you stick it on her. I think Moose would FREAK OUT!
ReplyDeleteNice facial hair! I have actually started to grow a h-actual real live beard. Hubbs plucked not one, but two, little black hairs from underneath my chin the other day!! Rubbish. So look out for photos of me, coming soon, as "the bearded lady".
ReplyDeleteLBM X
Um, girl you might want to consider waxing. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI bought my nephew a fake stash out of the gum ball machine on Friday! He wore it until it kept falling off & look just as funny as you guys.
don't want your used crap, just thought it was funny to see these on your blog this morning -- we bought the same eXaCt set for our cousin while we were on vacation. I blame the altitude.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you got your dogs to hold still and let you fancy their faces up.
ReplyDeleteThe cheese balls were probably my favorite.
Great pictures! I can hear all the laughter!
ReplyDeleteFrom SITS!
I am DYING laughing. I had to close my office door I was being so loud. I love the Presley photos! So freaking cute. Bloggers: I got the mustaches at a super cute candy/novelty store here in scorching hot Phoenix, AZ called 'Smeeks.' Get 'em while they're hot!
ReplyDeleteYou are too stinkin funny!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!! I like the family participation :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, you and your family are too effin cool right now. i love bruiser's face! he's like seriously i'm so bored right now. HAHA! i love it. where can i find myself a stach?
ReplyDeleteI love the moustache fun!
ReplyDeleteHA! Presley is my fave! Although you rock a stache pretty fabulously if I do say so myself...
ReplyDeletexo
I can't help it but I have my mind in the gutter. I keep thinking of the line in Super Troopers about a mustache ride. I know, I'm so far gone it's sad.
ReplyDeleteAnd Mr. Cheeseballs, now that's just hot.
ha, you guys are all too much fun!!
ReplyDeleteloving all the pictures!
that's awesome!
ReplyDeletebahhaha!!! these are hilarious!!! the perfect fall accessory!!! ha hahah! love them!
ReplyDeletehahaha!! love these!!! this was the perfect accessory for your family!!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! I love these! I love Bruiser and Presley. I'm gonna go looking for some of these now. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the cheese balls!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun! Everyone seemed to have taken their mustache wearing very seriously! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Pics...and I know you have Tons who love you....So Come on Everyone...come by and Vote for Alicia if you think she's the Mommy Blogger of the Year!!!!!.....
ReplyDeleteI think Miss Presley beats you all. Although Sampson does look pretty kick arse.
ReplyDeleteVery fun!! You are a riot with a real sense of fun :-)
ReplyDeleteNot sure who's cuter, the kids or the dog? lol
ReplyDeleteGotta love those! They're adorable. My personal favorite might be Jordan's...and it's probably because he's the hero!
ReplyDeleteAgain...you ARE HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteJordan's is perfect on him! Nice poser you have there!
ReplyDeleteAnd you just look like Hitler. Is that your inner-self coming to the surface? I kid, I kid.
Fun, fun post! Miss you tons lady!
That's hilarious!
ReplyDeletestopping by from sits...your profile pic of cheese with a mustache peeked my curiosity! Fabulously funny pics and post!!!
ReplyDeleteSmooches,
Sassy Chica
OMG OMG OMG!!! I was just about to comment on how cute that pic of Miss Presley with 'stache was and then something took my breath away. Something orangey and cheesy :D LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThe dog pics made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congrats on your nomination! You have been cracking me up since I first started blogging a couple months ago!
ReplyDeleteWhat is this pay it forward thing? I am soooooooooooo behind, email me the details girl. I love the pics, how fun are those muuuuuutashes baby! Loved them on the furkids, and of course your kids are always precious extra fur or no! !
ReplyDeleteyour family is so much fun!!! and they all pull off mustaches so well.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your nomination, i voted for you, because you are awesome like that.
Ha! Love the staches!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHA those are great girl, I can't decide which one I love the best! =)
ReplyDeleteCreative , Funny, I'm buying a set for the days of the week !! LOL
ReplyDeleteOkay, THOSE are hysterical! You ain't right sister! I actually just laughed out loud, alone...snorted even. :o)
ReplyDeleteaint those cute pics LOL
ReplyDeleteThese pictures made me giggle!!
ReplyDeletehaha you're just too funny!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny, I love it! xx
ReplyDeleteI just love your how fun your family is!!! Your love of life and all the craziness it brings is inspiring!!! Keep rockin' that 'stache hot mama!!!
ReplyDeleteOh God! I am totally laughing my ass off!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Ahhh! Levi looks so cute! I love the new do. And the cheese puffs? Classic!
ReplyDelete