I hate how all my clothes shrink and I'm left to wander the house nekked double fisting corn chips wondering what the heck I'm gonna wear today. I've went with the bath robe today. Safe choice. I find myself drizzling chocolate sauce on my midol and just retaining water by looking at it. Yup, it's gonna be a greeeeeat day.
And don't the kids know by now that asking Mom to do anything will only result in hissing and velociraptor like shrieks??? How dare they ask me for juice!! Apparently they didn't get the memo either. So in attempts to lift my spirits and further refrain from torturing my family I think it's time for another edition of Random Crap That Makes Me Happy! Here goes!
The awesome hypercolor tshirts! Remember these?

I'd sweat to the oldies with this piece of man-meat...

I'm feeling better already! I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!! And before I go, I just want to remind you that....














old couples are so nice to look at.. makes you wish you'll grow old with your love just like them.. awww..
ReplyDeletedropping by from SITS.. following your blog too :)
Make or Break
That is the best picture of The Hoff, ever. It's Hofftastic!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Nice shorts, Hoff! I'm afraid to look...
ReplyDeleteHoffman in undies...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteI am telepathic and I know something...I know that at 12:01 a.m. on 9/7/09, there will be TWO things for you at my blog ♥
http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com
Thanks for being my bloggie friend.
Sick with the Hoff - ewww! lol
ReplyDeleteHere's another pick-me-up for you. I've decided even my children love you. Moose says bow-chicka-wow-wow (ok so I prompt him oh well) and Squirt snorts when he cries (that's sort of like laughing). lol
That's the thing about not being pregnant anymore I hate the most: PMS...not looking forward to it but looking out for it!
What's better than the Off? Ah ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI love old people in love too...aww...
ReplyDeleteThe Hoff kind of creeps me out...just a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI love celeb jeopardy!! And yes, I remember Hypercolor although I don't think I owned one...
ReplyDeleteit's all about celebrity jeopardy...
ReplyDeleteI think that when you are done having kids you should just get to be done having anything to do with PMS...I mean I'm just sayin'
ReplyDeleteYou slay me with The Hoff! HAHAHA
So funny! I l-o-v-e celebrity Jeopardy!
ReplyDeleteBetween celebrity Jeopardy and the Hoff, I'm set for life.
ReplyDeleteMay God be with you and your loved ones during this volatile and chocolaty time.
So glad I ate before seeing the Hoff pic...ugh a little throw up just came up! I love old people in love too...especially when they hold hands...so sweet!
ReplyDeletehaha love these pic! this old couple in love, they are just too cute!
ReplyDeletePMS can be awful! Last month I thought I will kill or bite everyone, just because! and I ate.. way too much of chocolate!
The Hoff always makes me laugh...and not in a good way for him lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd the link was great too.
Dropping in from SITS to say hi. I love your blog. It is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGod I loved those t-shirts! xx
ReplyDeleteOld people in love always melt my heart, and how the hell do you use that ice cream scooper?
ReplyDeleteRichard Simmons and The Hoff wear the same shorts.
ReplyDeleteI can look directly at the striped number on Richard, but I'm afraid to go eye-to-eye with what The Hoff's got going.
You PMS funny.
I wouldn't want to BE THERE. I'm just saying it looks good on paper.
Hypercolor rules! (Although I always found it changing color on my boobs, classy...)
ReplyDeleteGood luck wrestling the PMS Monster...
Oh man, I could relate to this post! And grief, The HOff? YOu mean he was young once upon a time? REally? Hi from SITS btw!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! not having any ovaries is like walking around with MAJOR pms ALL the time! My family is really blessed!!
ReplyDeleteI tried to explain the Hyper color shirts to my youth group the other day... they just rolled their eyes... one girl was like - WHY do you want to point out that you're sweating?
ReplyDeleteI can relate to your PMS woes....
ReplyDeleteand thank goodness The Hoff loves me.
do you know that american apparel makes a shirt just like this now? i forget what they call it, but you can still get one and walk around with totally inappropriate handprints all over you!
ReplyDeleteI HATE PMS, and Im currently on hormones, so EVERYDAY feels like an irritable cranky mess. Good for running business, not so good for running a marriage! LOL And give it up for the thrifty's ice cream scooper!! Whoop Whoop. Every Friday my daddy (RIP) would take me to thriftys for ANY scoop flavor I wanted and he would buy me a TOY!! Holy Jesus that is a good day for a 5 year old!!
ReplyDeleteChocolate covered Midol. Give me some of that. (BTW, Does Midol really help? Just for research purposes.)
ReplyDeleteHey-old people in love are dang cute; just look at my hubs and I. Well, you can't cuz you can't see me, but trust me, we are ADORABLE.
ADORABLE.
I LOVE Richard Simmons! I even wrote a post about him a while back because I think he is really a great person, albeit a little strange. Glad to see someone else appreciates him. And I love celebrity Jeopardy!! Great post!!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, I love that skit on SNL! Stupid Shawn Connery always messed up, instead of asking for "Therapist for 100, Alex," he'd go, "I'll take The Rapist for 100," OMGosh, that was hilarious. : )
ReplyDeleteMaybe walk around with the ice cream scoop today. Should scare everyone and make you feel lots better. : )
Ok, the ice cream scoop reminds me of a pap smear.
ReplyDeleteHappy Labor Day!
ReplyDeleteGreat post...love the pics, especially the Hoff!
Smooches,
Sassy Chica
I am soooo with ya the PMSing thing. When the Raging Red`River begins to flow, I turn into Mommysaurus Rex. God help any poor slob who gets in my way. I should be locked up the first few days just for everyone's safety.
ReplyDeleteIf I could do a continuous chocolate IV drip...I'd do it!
mmmm corn chips.
ReplyDeletewhoa that richard simmons is too much! lol
ReplyDeleteOh my. Choc covered midol sounds amazing. I hope you feel better soon lovie!
ReplyDelete"Anal bum covers"
ReplyDelete"Your mama Trebek"
Note to self...drizzle chocolate on Midol.
ReplyDeleteThe Hoff........*giggles*
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!!! Green tea. Two cups a day. It really helps with bloating!
OMGGGGG!!! I should've shielded my eyes!!!! I knew...I just KNEW there would be a picture of the Hoff gracing this post at some point!!!!! Gaaaahhhh!!!!!! I must go rinse my eyeballs with bleach!!!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up!!
Oooooh PMS. I have those letters after my name on my business card. Along with VPL and SOS.
ReplyDeleteAaah, gotta love The Hoff.
LBM xxx
You always crack me up! My favorite SNL jeopardy is with Tom Hanks as an idiot. He gets caught in the dry cleaning bag? OMG I laughed for a good 4 minutes on that one lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd surprisingly, Richard Simmons may be the MOST UNDERRATED comic of all time.
Hoff had the world's best collection of tiny shorts, didnt he? I am sure he still does. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great long weekend.
Hey pop on over to my blog, there is something there for you!
ReplyDeletehttp://krimmyk.blogspot.com/2009/09/so-i-give-good-blog-huh.html
thanks for visiting SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB and leaving your comments. they are appreciated. it is weird how many PMS POSTS i've read today, while i myself am PMSing. do you think it is possible to synchronize menstrual cycles via the internet?
ReplyDeleteHave you had that checked? Your very abnormal fascination with the hoff.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
Dealing with two daughters having PMS at the same time is possibly even worse than having it yourself. Possibly.
ReplyDeleteHypercolor shirts were awesome!
Oooh, this reminded me of a joke I heard recently.
ReplyDeleteWhats the difference between BSE(mad cow disease) and PMT?
One effects the cows brain and sends it f&ckin mental.
The other is an agricultural problem.
Aaaah, the old ones are the best!
LBM x
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Suck it Trebek! I'll take the Penis Mightier for 800 alex...
ReplyDeleteMidol in chocolate syrup- you are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteDo you own that Thrifty's ice cream scoop?! I LOVED going to Thrifty's when I was a little girl- they were my favorite! I have to get my hands on one of those scoops!
Hypercolor... wow... i had completely erased those from memory. I must admit that I did rock the hypercolor at one unfortunate time in my life. Of course at that time I was also still sporting high jersey hair. Thank god those days are over.
ReplyDelete