Friday, July 24, 2009

Bow chika bow wow....

Ever since my magical love affair with my husband began, it has been amazing. Just oozing with romance I tell ya. Kissy kissy face. Rainbows and puppies and all that crap. I couldn't think of a better way to meet someone than online. Very not creepy stalker-ish at all. And who needs candlelight and roses on a date when you can go to Chuck E. Cheese on your first date instead...definitely sets the mood.

I'll never forget our exotic honeymoon. We drove to Utah, with our 2 yr old son, and Jordan's BFF Dizzle, to stay with my SIL (who I had never met, but now absolutely ADORE), in her basement (definitely not a boom boom room!ha!)....and here's the best part... Jordan went snowmobiling for 3 days while I hung out with my brand spanking new in laws! I think I saw him for like a total of 4 hours that whole time. ROOOOMANTIC! ***Disclaimer: he did end up making up for said 'honeymoon' with an amazing trip after, but that's neither here nor there.***

So you see what I mean...I'm swooning over here ladies! He always says the sweetest things to me too. Like today, he calls from work and says...

Him: Are you excited?
Me: For what?
Him: That you're gonna let me suck your big toe tonight, because ya know, daddy can suck a mean foot!
Me: (hangs up)

Then as I'm laying on the floor he says...

Him: I didn't know we were in Egypt.
Me: What the heck are you talking about?
Him: All this camel toe I see.

Thanks honey, way to make a girl weak in the knees. Sometimes he doesn't need words at all. Who can forget this tender illustration he made for me?

Yeah, it says I wanna bite your butt....bite marks and all... mmmhhhmmmm.

And to think, he's all mine. I'm a lucky girl. So why am I reflecting on all of this? Because my little Casanova decided to surprise me and get tickets to go to Reno to see these guys....

And this....is just another way my man's so dang romantic...because he'll take me to do the things he knows I love, even though it wouldn't be his first choice. In case you haven't heard Il Divo, they are AMAZING! (I have a very very broad taste in music). So this is where I will be tomorrow night...swooning over my man while listening to these incredible voices...I had better go to Wal-Mart and get some granny panties for Jordan to throw on stage while he screams like a pubescent teeny bopper. It's gonna be fabulous. Jordan if you're reading this...I love you...grrrr

In case any of you are DYING to hear Il Divo, and I'm sure you all are...here's me and my man's song...enjoy!

45 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! The hang up call, camel toe, and butt biting sounds JUST like my Sean! You gotta admit, funny guys are thee best! Not a fan of Il Divo I'm sorry to say...if their music was put to a ballet I would probably change my mind though. You don't watch Big Brother do you? It's awesome...just saying. thanks for the smiles while I am DEAD tired at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when he's romantic like that, don't you just wanna bite his butt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love shopping for them too!

    This post is so cute. I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!!! Warning NExt time please EGYPT....LOL I laughed so damn hard i spewed Pepsi right out my nose Ewww it burns but I'm still laughing

    NEXT time just tell him to go brush your teeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Him: I didn't know we were in Egypt.
    Me: What the heck are you talking about?
    Him: All this camel toe I see.


    Seriously, if something else makes me laugh and smile as much as this did today, I will be shocked!!!

    Have a great Friday! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol u and Jordan seem to pass a grand time together hehehe....enjoy it and have a great weekend!@

    ReplyDelete
  7. What would you be like without the kids for a weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha sounds like theres never a dull moment! that's probably a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are incredibly cute. Sounds like the mister there has a great sense of humor which goes along way in keeping a relationship together. As far as the camel toe. Check out the cucini. I wrote about it earlier this week.

    I saw El Divo when they were in Atlanta a few weeks ago. Be ready to be blown away. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol That sounds like my darling man! But it's always worth it when they surprise with something like this, have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It only gets better from here on out baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW!!! Hillarious girlie....illistrations and all :)- I have to agree on the honeymoon part. We spent ours in a hotel room with 6 of HIS bestfriends and their girlfriends. Grrrr!!! {Still waiting on Hawaii} Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny stuff!!!

    Robyn
    http://www.ZenCupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL - that is hilarious. Have a grand time and think of me while you're there. Did you seriously meet your King of Cheese online? HOW WILD is that. I can't find you on Facebook - WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are hilarious! I'm glad to see the cheese fest doesn't just run in my household :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO! Ah so that is what true love looks like! Too cute. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! Your Jordan sounds just like my B! HAVE FUN at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cool are you? er, How cool is your man?
    Il Divo; grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  19. brutally honest comment here lady...can you handle the heat?!? well can ya?!

    i am IN love with your love...haha...you two seem to have that somethin special...i think that jokes and laughter are what make a marriage work...if you're not having fun, well than what is it all about? good times in the cline bedroom....er..i mean household!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so funny! have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like you two are a perfect match! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok, I'm so loving your blog and by the way.. My name is Alicia too! Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh..you are much more congenial than me. LOL.

    But Il Divo? Now that is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL, this post cracked me up and reminded me how darn romantic (not) my hubby is. His idea of romance is asking me to come sit by him on the couch after he's farted and wafts it towards me. Lucky girl I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Alicia:

    Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alicia--Also I've given you an award for being a rad blogger. Come on over to claim it:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The "I want to bite your butt" picture is priceless. Have a great trip. I love Reno and ma jealous you are going. I need to go more often, I only live maybe 2hrs from there.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lmao! Love the sarcasm.. but I know exactly how you feel. Kevin and I run the same way. Lately he's been saying a lot of wise ass comments about my legs because I keep forgetting to shave.

    But you know what, Kevin sat through a Britney Spears concert with me. And he goes to shows with me and stands there as I swoon over the guys in the band. So again, I understand how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your husband sounds soooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your hubs is funny! Humor keeps a relationship strong...I know because Im the funny one in my marriage. Lord help us all

    ReplyDelete
  31. So, I guess my only question is: Does Reno go by the same rules as Vegas. ie, what happens in Reno...just sayin'. Have oodles of fun-you've got a keeper there, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cute post! You're too funny!
    ~Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great gift...they are awesome! I love their Christmas songs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving the picture! Priceless! Hope you are having a good time at the concert!

    (totally agree with you about KHolmes, not impressed)

    Have fun!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  35. Girl, you know what a man wants when he lets you go see other hunks of delicious man meat.... *droool*... I could take a bit outta one of those. Oh, sorry, I forgot for min I was married to your Brother. Shhh... dont tell. when he wants to get me all excited he buys me a Vin Diesel movie and some chocolate. (He draws the line when I lick the DVD cover in front of him).... woops. heheh Love you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my gosh, I loved it when you told the story about him saying that your butt was saying, "nom nom nom" cuz you hadn't picked it yet! He's funny. You are WAY funny. No wonder you're "cheezy" huh? :)
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ahhhhhhhh, marriage. All romance, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sounds like you two are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is so sweet. I wish my husband would be more romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My husband told me I was big boned when we were dating. mmmmhmmm, and I still married him.

    We're smart girls, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  41. i about died when i read the camel toe!! hehe i can't believe he said that to you (actually, with all the other stuff he says, maybe i can)

    thanks for throwing your hot hot romance in all of our faces!

    ReplyDelete
  42. hehehe!!

    I tagged you on my blog! check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...