Tonight, Bobby (Brooke's hubby) made the mistake of passing out on the floor after a riveting movie night watching
Aww...look at the little guy...he's all tuckered out. Sucks for him! Let the makeover begin!

Isn't she a great wife, pampering her man?

Sleeping Beauty didn't even TWITCH the entire time.
Passed out cold. At least he looks pretty!
Passed out cold. At least he looks pretty!

The final product! Stunning isn't it?
I really think that Wet & Wild (yeah, I still own it!)
Summer Splash is his color, wouldn't you agree?
Summer Splash is his color, wouldn't you agree?

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if it was a punishment as much as it was an improvement. He looks faboosh! He lucked out because we almost slathered him in the dog's liver paste so they could go to town on him, but we decided to take it easy on him this time. However, I think we made our point clear! HA! Take that!! And even if we didn't, it was fun while it lasted.
On a side note: The movie The Knowing. Piece o' poop. Seriously bad. I love Sci Fi, but sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln this was just straight garbage! And Nicolas Cage officially creeps me out. Ok, that's all I had to say. I feel better now.











LOL! That's so sad. poor guy.
ReplyDeletefrom a SITStah. :)
Too funny! Stopping by from SITS
ReplyDeleteHihi... what a fab look for him. Please, please, please hide the nail polish remover! Let him try to wash it off...
ReplyDeleteAnd Nicolas Cage...yak!
Happy Saturday Sharefest you cheesy woman!
Great paint job!
ReplyDeleteNicolas Cage is related to someone who already made their fame and $$ in hollywood. Very few of the hollywood stars got their on their own merits. I have never thought he was that great and definitely not hot!!!
oh my!!! this is flippen fantastic!! what did he do when he woke up?!?
ReplyDeleteWAIT A MINUTE?!?!! how in the world do you know tim and jess?!? umm...TIM IS MY COUSIN LADY!!! he is my dad's brother steve's son!!! what the crud this is insane!!!
ReplyDeleteDid he love his new look? LMAO
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITs
Happy Saturday Sharefest!
hehehe looks he's got better painted nails than i do! BTW found this site with some vegab recipeswhich you might like http://www.vegan.org/news/archive_recipes/index.html
ReplyDeletehahaha nicee make over!
ReplyDeletepretty boy.. haha LOL
LOL! Poor guy!
ReplyDeleteI wasted money seeing that movie in the theatre!!!! SO it was worse!
Poor guy!!! Looks like he doesn't live in WONDERLAND at your house. Hope he learned his lesson. You did an awesome job if i might say on his nails...it's just his color :)-
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I'm notorious for being the one to fall asleep! Thankfully my friends aren't this creative.
ReplyDeleteMy side hurst from laughing so hard. I love it! Bobby may never come over again though. Lol!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! We needed a pic of him waking up to his new manicure..LOL!
ReplyDeleteWe watched that same movie last night...ugh...I already disliked Nick Cage...but come on!
shame man, the poor man must a been totally buggered! But i love the revenge side of it. did he even notice his nails were dipped in paint when he woke up?
ReplyDeletex
x
x
I love this! reminds me of the old days when we used to write on our friends' faces with sharpie if they were drunk enough to pass out in college.
ReplyDeletedefinitely nice nails. we need his reaction.
I think the punishment fits the crime beautifully. And that's a lovely color on him.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Nicolas Cage became completely USELESS after 1996.
come on!! i think not falling asleep on the floor while at your friends house is like rule #3 in the good friends guidebook. maybe you should give him a copy to refresh his memory.
ReplyDeleteUghhh, that movie was lame. Nicholas Cage is the worst actor.
ReplyDeleteLove the makeover, that color is HAWT on him!
I woulda gone straight for the liver paste. Just sayin. lol =) I havent been able to blog. Those damn brothers of yours are taking over my baby. WTF over? Off to go wash my booty while these losers try to feel famous while playing Rock Band. *shakes head* just sad I tell ya, just sad. lol Love ya. Wish you were here too!
ReplyDeleteHey, that nail polish actually looks good!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh man, I gave up on Nicholas Cage after The Wicker Man. I actually have a post scheduled for next week since we'll be on vacation, where I talk all about my favorite crap movies and the WORST MOVIE EVER!!! Which, of course, would be the Nic Cage creeper The Wicker Man. Oy.
Macey
PS I got your awesome teapot!!! It's beautiful! :)
You guys are brave, I would be scared of what my husband would cook up to get back at me for doing that....and yes Nic Cage, I don't really care for...
ReplyDeleteI don't like Nicholas Cage either!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is hilarious. I should totally try that on my husband sometime.
That's funny.
ReplyDeleteOne time I painted ONE pinky finger on my husband. He woke up, stretched and then jerked his hand down to look at it. He said, "What have you done?!" I asked him how he knew something wasn't right...I mean jeesh, it is just polish. His answer was..."It felt like a scab on my finger." WHAT!?! Polish does not feel like scabs. Men are so weird!
Stopping by from SITS.
◄Happy Saturday Sharefest!►
Totally made me laugh!!! What did he think of the improvement? I'll be sure to pass on that movie, thanks for the honest yet unbiased review :)
ReplyDeleteOk So When Bobby woke up this morning he started busting up laughing!! What a good hubby!! Um I def. dont have nail polish remover and I wont let you give him any!! He is on his way to the gym right now!!! lol. I luff him!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I bet next time he will not sleep again. But give him the credit, if you say that movie is that bad, then sleeping was better than watching! lol.
ReplyDeleteOhh...I do like that color. Wet N Wild, huh? I'll had to look for it.
ReplyDeleteboo on Nicholas Cage too. Why he is ever a 'leading man' I can't begin to understand. Great agent?
ReplyDeleteI love to learn new words from you. Faboosh. Is that a copy write protected word, or can just anybody use it? Cause faboosh IS faboosh.
Love how his hands are lying there so perfectly. He was just asking for it!
so funny! does he at least have stellar dance moves when he is awake?
ReplyDeleteNo, you DIDN'T! What flick made him pass out, anyway?
ReplyDeletepretty hands... what was the point you were making?
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Is it sad that his nails look better than mine??
ReplyDeleteThat Knowing movie was AWFUL. I kept saying, "WHAT is going on? Why would they leave the kids alone when there are creepy men staring at them??"
Thanks for posting a reply at my blog. Yeah, I think you can change your handwriting but it takes practice. My writing had changed but I need to practice so it doesn't look ugly. lol!
ReplyDeleteOOH what happened when he woke up? What did he do when he realized his nails all colored? :P hehe!
Just stopping over from SITS and you had me laughing so hard, I almost peed myself - can't say pants - still in bed :-) I read a couple of your other post, you're a great writer!! Looking forward to reading more.... Have a great Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! You should have put makeup on the side of his face that was exposed though!
ReplyDeleteI don't like Nicholas Cage either, never have. His voice bugs me. Oh and his face.
lol! fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the warninag about the knowing... we WERE going to see it, but not after reading ALL of these bad reviews, ha! I will admit I was a Nic Cage fan, but I can't remember the last new movie I saw him in that I liked... it was a loooooong time ago.
Nicholas Cage CANNOT act! He is sooooo monotone... We laugh at him every time we see a preview...
ReplyDeleteNice nails!! Tooo funny. Gives me ideas for my BIL when we go on vacation next week! tee hee
As soon as I read that sentence on top I thought GOOD, some other fool watching KNOWING. The worst movie. Ever. And yes, he is creeeeepy.
ReplyDeleteNice hazing techniques...I CRACKED UP about the dog's liver paste and am so glad you have compassion. :)
haha that is too funny! but i do agree...it you fall asleep you have to suffer the consequences!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I wish D would fall asleep so I could paint his nails! He'd kill me!
ReplyDeleteI've been hearing that about The Knowing. Everyone says it's a pile 'o dog poo.
happy almost bday!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Knowing is horrible. Most stuff with Nicholas Cage is horrible. Have ya seen The Hangover? Now that is A+ cinema.
ReplyDeleteWhat was that guys reaction when he woke up? lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A HAPPY DAY! HEY!
ReplyDeleteThat is flippin' hilarious and I'm so filing it away for later use. The hubs passes out all the time just when I want to hang.
ReplyDeleteI seriously LOL so hard. Poor guy. On the other hand, that color looks good on him!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are trouble! Remind me to stay awake, should our paths ever happen to cross ;-)
ReplyDeletehaha.. good job!!
ReplyDeleteOMFG!!! SO friggin hilarious, what was his reaction? thanks for the heads up on the movie!
ReplyDelete