Ok. The Bachelorette. Really? Really?? The whole thing was a train wreck last night. Here are my thoughts in no particular order:
1. Wes- if you don't stop plucking away at your guitar and shamelessly plugging that lame song I'm gonna go postal on you. After the 8th time hearing it last night I was ready to throw the remote through the tv.
2. She got rid of Sasha?? Enough said. (although I looooooved her outfit!)
3. The good, the bad, and the ugly.....yuck. gag. How'd you like to be the caboose on that kissing train? Wooo Wooo!
3. The cocktail party.....aakkkkkwaaard! What are these guys thinking?! I better shove my tongue down her throat so I can get a rose? Blech.
4. David vs. Juan- THE THROWDOWN OF THE CENTURY!! But I'm confused....why exactly is David sooo peeved at him? The whole shot thing? And what exactly is a "cheese ***"? It sounds like something a third grader would say.
5. The final rose- wtf? I was happy Brad left, he was just yucky, but David over Tanner??? I'm not sure I can watch this show anymore. I'm hoping she watched last night and saw what a complete mess that guy is. From the drunken tirades to his beady little eyes....just plain freaky. However, after the preview for next week I'm super excited!
So there it is. Hopefully Jillian will find true love, but after last night....well lets just say I'm keeping my fingers crossed. She should just pick Jake and be done with it!! That's what I say! So what did you think?











I love Jake and Ed! If she keeps David and Tanner Pheet much longer.....I don't think I can take it.
ReplyDeleteWes and his stupid guitar need to disappear...and if they do...I think David did it.
I couldn't take it any longer after the make out sessions, I changed it.... I think I'm over it.
ReplyDeleteI haven't a clue who the men are this season, and Jillian...well, I have only seen her. I haven't watched episodes, but I love getting recaps from bloggers. :) It makes it even funnier than watching it, definitely. I'm stopping in from SITS roll call. Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI missed that episode. I was checking out I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. Which was also like a giant trainwreck. Yipes!
ReplyDeleteI did catch a few episodes of The Bachelorette though. The guy who was obsessed with feet creeped me out a little bit.
Hey, thanks for stopping by!! I happened to miss last night, the fiance took me to the Night at the Musuem. Isn't Tanner that freaky feet guy? OMG, he drives me up a wall! I completely agree with you, why don't just call it with Jake winning already?! They make the cutest couple! Grrrr....
ReplyDeleteI agree...run with Jake!!!
ReplyDeleteDITTO SISTER!! HOLY FREAKING MOLY! I covered my eyes through half of it! ugh.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch this show, but I'm cracking up at your review and that awesome picture!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you all the way sista! I have to add what is up with freaky-foot-fetish Tanner guy? And yes, David is a PSYCHO!!
ReplyDeleteGO JAKE!!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I started a blog today for Mommies! :D http://survivalofthemom.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHope all is well! :)
Hugs,
Shea
Hi. Visiting from SITS. Cute blog. I can't get into the Batchelorette this season. Not sure why.
ReplyDeleteFoot Fettish guy is FREAKY. And the fact that she knows about it and he's still there?? Get a clue!
ReplyDelete