Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taking care of business...

Yo yo yo! So I'm a smidge behind on my posts...so pardon me for playing catch up...My new blog buddy Taylor over at Totally Tay tagged me with this sweet little post...

"with as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a disney princess. if you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs."

My heart...


The Heart Of The Woman
William Butler Yeats


O what to me the little room
That was brimmed up with prayer and rest;
He bade me out into the gloom,
And my breast lies upon his breast.
O what to me my mother's care,
The house where I was safe and warm;
The shadowy blossom of my hair
Will hide us from the bitter storm.
O hiding hair and dewy eyes,
I am no more with life and death,
My heart upon his warm heart lies,
My breath is mixed into his breath.

My Jam




My Quote

"A happy wife is a happy life"


~Teresa Giudice (Real Housewives of New Jersey...fountain of knowledge!)

Clothing must have


I am nothing without my wonder woman cape.

Forget the princess...here comes the QUEEN! BOOYA!

Buuut...if I have to pick one I'd go with Belle. Because she marries the Beast (ahem...Jordan) and he turns out to be a hottie who's loaded! Jackpot!! If you're reading this honey, I love you...


Now to pass it on! I'm breaking the rules, because that's how I roll, and I'm only passing it to 3! So here goes, enjoy ladies! (Btw...I won't be offended if you don't do it!)



31 comments:

  1. Ha! First comment! Can you tell i hate work today and want to be at home eating all the ice cream i secretly purchased last night! Thanks for the "shout-out" on the blog...beast...hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BOUGHT ICE CREAM?! I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND YOU BOUGHT ICE CREAM! Just for that I'm letting the dogs eat it! Booooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia:

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog....we are finding out minute by minute things that are damaged. Now it is my TV in my bedroom...no sound. I'm really mad about that...LOL

    Love your blog and you motto..."Happy Wife Happy Life" I loved the Housewives of NJ.

    I am following your blog now....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...all the awards and tags and what not. My head nearly exploded.

    I love the poem more than I can even say.

    Also Love that you talk to your husband through your blog. hahahoho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, holy crap. You picked "I'm too sexy." That's HILARIOUS!
    You are so funny! How am I gonna top this? I can't! I might have to get all sentimental or something...shyster. I'll think of somethin'! I love getting tagged, and I haven't seen this one!
    : )
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly...congrats on the awards girl! You deserve them both. Did you need some depends there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! You did a very good job. You are my first blog friend, other than people I know for-the-reals. Fun times! Question for you: Would you rather be Queen Elizabeth I, or Marie Antoinette?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks, I adore Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I'm all for a Happy Wife, Happy Life It's Like FaGetAboutIt, Know What I Mean? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lot of energy today?? Cut back on the coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If Teresa says it you can't argue with it! Besides, she might throw a table at you!

    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love you heart photo...and your wonderwoman cape...mmmhmmm...lurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post!!! And congrats on all the awards!!! You deserve them!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recognized Teresa's quote right away...of course! Would you expect it to be any other way?


    I miss them already...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, and can I say that damn pic on the swings.. freakin ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great!

    Now that song will be stuck in my head the rest of the night!! LOL

    Coming by from SITS with a big HELLO & Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. when I dance around the kitchen, the Teen loves to say, "That's not yo peanut butter, That's yo JAM!"

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT?!? My thing didn't show up! I don't even remember what I said now!
    Whatever I said, that was pretty funny queen alicia

    ReplyDelete
  20. your jam....is killer.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it!
    Your kids must be entertained all day with a fun mommy like you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. p.s. thanks for the tag! i will do this soon! looks like a fun one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats loved the poem and quote and song...oh well it was cool and you two chatting on the blog... ah mine never does :( ahhh wish you a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Wife, Happy Life is my motto too!

    See you in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hee hee - love it! Stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your responses. I knew there was a reason I read your blog - cause we're so much alike!!!! Although, I prolly would have picked the song If You Seek Amy or Burn It Too The Ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE that picture of you two on the swing. it is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...