Let me start with the self proclaimed
Now Jake...Apparently the guys did not like him, but I'll tell you what....every female in America did (with the exception of me, I'm happily married to my little fox of a man....grrr). They picked that poor guy apart. It's so sad to me that a good man with an honorable set of morals is now the odd one out. He's considered weird for not being a boob grabbin-sailor mouthed-frat guy walking around in a drunken stupor. I'll take weird anyday then! And for the record, I haven't watched a rated R movie in almost 4 years! More power to you Jake! Ok. I'm stepping off my soap box now.
Juan....grow a pair. The end.
Wes?? I didn't see him there...he must have been playing for his
Tanner P. I don't care what anyone says, I like you. Anyone who gets excited about mango-mango and call pull off saying "Daddy can suck a mean toe!" is grade A as far as I'm concerned!! HILARIOUS!! Probably my favorite line of the night!!!
All in all it wasn't as scandalous as I was hoping for. I didn't really learn anything new, EXCEPT... that these poor guys have gas at all the wrong times! I almost piddled my pants watching all the funny out takes of them crop dusting all over the place! And Jillian REALLY likes peperoni. Did anyone else get uncomfortable watching that? I felt like I should give her a moment alone with her peperoni. Maybe Ed should just cover himself in peperoni and their little "issue" will be solved! I'll shoot him an email and let him know my brilliant idea!
As far as next week is concerned...sigh...Reid comes back. Of course he would. PREDICTABLE! But did you see the cracker jacks ring he was holding?! C'mon man...you're trying to impress the girl!! Shoot a ring pop would have been better than that! But I'm so excited for next week, it's kind of pathetic actually...what did you guys think?











Oh...I'm a bit deflated, I thought you were talking about your DH...like when you were poisoned by the bee.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch that crap! I watch SYTYCD!!!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!
ReplyDeleteI loved the footage of "Drunk Ed" that we'd never seen. If he isn't the cutest drunk guy ever! I have a theory about Ed...I think he is a total classfiable "geek" in every sense of the word. I think back at home he is 1000% nerd. Probably not a guy that gets many looks..he just has that geeky shyness going on. I love Ed. I think he's genuine and fun. I have never liked Kyptin (sp?). He does nothing for me. I missed the fart and pepperoni part, I had to get ready for work. I'll try to google it or something to watch that part.
ReplyDeleteOk..I do not watch the show but your hysterical assessment (and guide ) makes me want to try it out...I don't think I can bear that show though but oh, you made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI've never watched this show..but after reading..this..I WANT TOO! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I've never even watched the show!
ReplyDelete:o) Wishing you a fantastically wonderful Tuesday!
I don't watch the show but reading your updates cracks me up! It almost makes me want to watch!
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch it but loved reading your take on it, lol!!! These shows irritate me and I wind up talking (screaming) at the tv all night!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI watched it too- Oh if Ed doesn't win......I may cry!! and I so got into the new reality show after it the one where everyone is in the dark- did you see it??? I am so lame- I liked it!
ReplyDeleteDrunk Ed was awesome! I was a little disappointed there wasn't more drama. And here is something I'm still confused about: Most of the guys were STILL pissed about Juan not drinking yet NO ONE cared about Wes using Jillian? They ALL admitted they knew the whole time and no one said anything?! Give me a break, what tools with their freakin' "man code".
ReplyDeleteJake is sweet, Mike the breakdancer is sweet and Tanner P is awesome. lol Boo to Reid coming back! Too little too late buddy! Take your friendship ring and hit the door, Square! lol
lol I missed it thats sounds hysterical
ReplyDeleteI actually watched about 5 minutes of this last night. I don't really understand the interview portion of this show at the end...maybe if I watched the rest. However, that Jake guy is cute
ReplyDeleteSo I stayed up after these Boobs went to bed to watch this all alone and in the QUIET on the DVR baby. Sooooo. Wes is a giant Douchebag. Yup, I didnt even abbreviate cause he is that bad. What a loser for not even showing up to face the MUSIC!! hehe get it? lol I know terrible. I guess it was predictable, and maybe if he was there it would take over the whole show and this way they could make fun of him with the montage. Fab. Just Fab. Now DAVID. I dont understand how Jillian or anyone else could have seen him as attractive. The dude looks like he is in a perpetual state of roid rage does he not? He is a wack job for sure. Like the guy in HIGH SCHOOL who gets pissed at the lower classmen who doesnt PUT OUT, and says she is a TEASE. That she was the one acting like she wanted it... then gets all RAGING mad when she says get the F- off me buddy! You know the one....
ReplyDeleteI like Tanner too, even if I would kick him in the face if he ever tried to suck my toe. He is cool with being himself and letting it all hang out. I mean I could put up with a guy who likes my feet over one who might as well have sex with himself he is so "awesome"(WES).
Juan: "What Alicia said".
Jakey Poo: Awwww. he is like a teddy bear. I do have to admit the whole too sweet, and little cliny thing might get a little old. Lets be honest, girls tend to go for the a-hole and like a challenge. Of course untill we have them and then we want a JAKE!!! Jakey...such an adorable, totally do-able...Oh um. Sorry... Im married, thats right.
And I have reations to Food like Jillian did with the peperoni too, doesnt everyone?... Ed SHOULD take her on a date and make pizza, or peperoni subs...mmmm peperoni sub.... *drool*
I cant wait till next week!!
um that was long enough to be a blog and not a comment. lol my bad~ hehe
ReplyDeleteYour review is priceless. Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteOh and can I get a Tear for My Man Mike Stag? I like that guy! He is way fun and a sweet heart!
ReplyDeleteGreat assessment as always! First of all I'm sick of seeing Molly and Jason...I hope they don't cart them out for every reunion show like they do Trista and Ryan. Blah.
ReplyDeleteThe farting outtakes were hysterical.
I think David thought he was joining a fraternity not joining a dating show. Douche.
I might be the only one but I don't want to see Jake as the next Bachelor, it's too predictable and I'm sick of them recycling people.
I find it interesting that Jillian hasn't said that she's in love or she's engaged or anything else, just that she's happy. Makes me think this season will also be added to the FAIL column.
uh..hahaha...stories good ol' stories...yikes!! and yes i am definitely looking forward to a visit!! i've been meaning to visit my family out there and now what a great excuse!! so i can meet blog buds!!! oh and have in&out!!! and meet baby kingston!
ReplyDeleteLoving the comments! I have my fingers crossed that they are going to make Jake the next Bachelor. He got quite a reception to that idea. Really enjoyed the farting clips, that was great. I think that was a great idea about Ed putting pepperoni all over himself, that would fix everything. It was a little uncomfortable watching that. lol Looking forward to next week!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more. Jake should FOR SURE be the next Bachelor. My friend Julie and I decided that Michael will make an awesome boyfriend in about 5 years, once he has a little more life experience. Although he is my age, he seems MUCH younger. David the A-Hole TOTALLY perspired Jack Daniels. Good call. HATE him AND his man code! Tanner's 'can suck a mean toe' was TDF. I'm pretty bummed sleaze ball didn't show up, but loved the stupid country song montage AND loved the fact that the host was totally making fun of him. The farting was pretty hilarious too. Love ya, mean it! TotallyTay
ReplyDeletePS, they're casting for the next Bachelor show in my area soon. Julie is on a mission to get me to try out. I told her NO WAY. I would kill those crazy women who go on that show!
ReplyDeleteA great reminder as to why I dont watch this show LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's always such a train wreck, isn't it? But, I still can't miss an episode, ever.
ReplyDeleteI wish Wes had been there. Oh the fun we could have had.
The Pepperoni thing was BEYOND disturbing. And I like Jake...I just wonder if I would get bored with a guy like that.
ReplyDeleteOkay seriously, how did I miss yesterday's post? Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I could watch the bachlorette...I just read all your posts and I get the gist...maybe I'll watch the last episode, to at least see who's who right?
I love Ried!!! I can't stand Juan, Jake is THE good guy, GOOD for him for standing up for who he is! I loved Mike, he was so sweet and funny, but my fav is Ried, I hope she realizes everything happens for a reason and this is her chance to realize she sent the wrong one home! Ed used to be my fav until the shorty shorts, the 70's tank, and the..u know...I'm tired deal!
ReplyDeleteDavid was so freaking girly. Since when do dudes concentrate that much on other dudes. I think he's secretly in love with Juan and knows he can never have him so he's mean to him. Ah ha
ReplyDeleteI love your recaps. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou know what? I don't even watch this show (not because I have any standards or what not, I just forget about it.) but I love to read your take on it. I don't even NEED to watch it. HA. I love all the new words I learn too...lady lumps. haha.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday btw. :)
i don't watch the bachelor/ette, but it does make me sad that this nice fella is being treated as lame. i love me a nice guy. and i hate that girls always overlook them and then complain there are no nice guys. k, done with my truth speech (i.e. soap box)
ReplyDeleteI don't have time for it between Big Brother and SYTYCD right now!
ReplyDeleteI thought this post was going to be about your hottie husband. I'm disappointed :-( BTW, your site takes 4-evah to load - or maybe it's just my slow internet speed??
ReplyDeleteI love tell all episodes. The doofs are usually too stupid to realize to hold it back a little.
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched The Bachelor or Bachelorette for that matter, in years.
ReplyDeleteMy sister does though and does a recap every Tuesday so I feel like I don't even have to watch it thanks to her.
I can't believe that guy said, daddy can suck a mean toe! ICK!!!
Love it! You captured the night perfect! What a group of men!! Really? Why is it that half of them grew beards?? lol. Ugh. and the Man code ...you know how I feel about that....lame! If those are "Men"...NO THANK YOU! lol
ReplyDeleteREWIND! You're coming HERE next weekend?! Elaborate... :)
ReplyDeleteI actually couldn't get into it this season so I didn't watch. I watched last season though.
ReplyDeleteI do like Big Brother though!
I agree with you sistah. "Boob grabbin-sailor mouthed-frat guys walking around in a drunken stupor" sure have a short shelf life. That's because no one's home. A good squeeze has gotta have a brain, and of course a little silliness and a few moves in the kitchen also help ! thanks for sharing !
ReplyDeleteI love your thoughts on this show! I don't even watch it, but it's like I'm there with ya. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to watch the next season. :)
I watched the last hour last night (and like the 1st 2 episodes). Wow. I hope she picks Ed.
ReplyDeleteThe pepperoni part was weird. I too, felt the need to turn away, I thought she would O right there.
I think Wes can add coward to the list of pathetic characteristics he posesses. He should have been there....I also loved when Ed was a little drunker than he should have been...hilarious...he is so cute! Looks like "the shorts" will be returning next week too...
ReplyDeleteOkay, you have to go to Reality Steve's blog and listen to his interview with Wes....
ReplyDeleteCrazy!
Okay, I have a theory. I don't know why it took SIX DAYS to come to me. I just put it all together. Remember how Reid 'had a previous engagement' that kept him from attending the tell-all event? [Yeah, righ...who EVER gets out of the tell-all event for that reason?]. And you've seen the commercial that shows him coming back with a poor excuse for a ring?
ReplyDeleteYeah, she ends up with Reid. That is why they had to make up an excuse to not include him in the tell-all episode. Mark my words. I'm just sayin'!!
I totally agree with you about David, he just looks mean! He could play Mark Wahlberg's role in FEAR!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Tanner P. completely repulses me but I love him at the same time, what's up w/that? He's just so open about his toe sucking skills ;)
I know the show is over now but I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts. This is also my first time visiting but, I'll be back for sure!!