I'll be home having lots of sex......blech. gag. vomit.
Goodbye Wes. Have a blast on your radio tour with Laurel. I'd wish you luck, but I'd be lying. Actually I'm very happy to not have to write about you ever again! Moving on...
Yay for Ed! I'm so glad their romance is rekindling....bow chika bow wow! Oh and the whole "we're sleeping in out clothes" thing....yeah. right. I totally believe that. Or not.
As for Kyp and Reid...they're kind of on the back burner for me right now. I'm liking Ed for her. But the previews have me stumped! What happens?! What's the drama?! I can't wait any longer!











Clare said:
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, where to start? My brain goes off in random ways, so I will just 'free talk' so if I sound psycho, forgive me. I have 10 mins before I have to leave for work so if you think, oh she didn't mention him doing this, etc I will probably write more when I get to work, (instead of working :) )
In a nutshell, was thoroughly entertained ltst night but liked last week better with the Jake/Wes drama. I have never been to Spain and it is now on my list of places to visit. Kipton is okaaaaayy. Doesn't life my skirt. I think if she picked him the relationship would fizzle in a few months and besides, I didn't care for his family. Reid. Hmmm. 13 year old boy in a 31 year old body. Ed. Not my cup of tea but I think he is definetely right for her and is in to having children fairly quickly as she is. Wes. What a shit in a bucket. He is a rotten swine. He was hopeless in hiding the fact that he wasn't into her. I felt sorry for her last night when the inconsiderate slob said that he had to look after 'numero umo'. Can you believe what he said in the limo about being the only bachelor to make it to the top 4 with a girlfriend? I hope when the Bachelorette after the final rose happens that half the men there punch him, (not that I condone violence) but he deserves it. My prediction which could change, is that she picks Ed. If she is crazy and picks Reid or Kipton, she is heading for heartbreak
grrr...did not set my dvr last night and so to the net for me to catch up!! glad to hear wes is outta there though...seriously!
ReplyDeleteSee, I told you I would be back with more thoughts. Can you believe after a truly awkward, horrendous date that when the card came suggesting the fantasy suite Wes said..."ummmm, I think we should" WTF??
ReplyDeleteWes gives all other douchebags a bad name. I didn't think it was possible to make Jason Mesnick look good but I think Wes has done that!
ReplyDeleteOh and my fiance actually watched with me last night which he never does and he has decided that she shouldn't give the dudes roses she should give them something manly like knives or swords. *sigh*
Wow someone not watching the MJ funeral!!!! Excellent!!
ReplyDeleteExactly, not watching that funeral! Same here! ;)
ReplyDeleteMacey
okay, so i have totally never ever watched one single episode of the whole bachelor/bachelorette series (i know, weird, right?) and i haven't watched even one minute of the mj coverage (surprisingly, noggin is not airing it today), but i have to ask...there is a guy named "kyp" on the show and people take him seriously? for real?!
ReplyDeleteI am so out of touch, not only do I NOT watch Bachelorette, but I didnt even know the MJ funeral was today.
ReplyDeleteI really need to get caught up on the Bachelorette. I've Tivo'd the show but can't seem to find time to watch. Although I did squeeze in a few minutes today for Stevie Wonder at MJ's funeral. I think HE should be the King of Pop!
ReplyDeleteokay, seriously, WES is so disgusting. I normally do a bachelorette review, but I am just speechless over his little charade last night. The only good thing that I think came out of any of it is that hopefully it just seeled his fate and he will never make it as a musician. And I hope Laurel dumps his arse! And if not, she is just as bad as he is. BARF!
ReplyDeleteI have to say, after the Jason, Holly, Melissa debacle, I quit watching............... So I am out of touch - but GO CHEESE - kick Wes's butt!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I think you, the hubs and the kids could do Oklahoma! We'd have a blast! You just gotta be able to handle the heat and get dirty occasionally! LOL
So Jimmie and I were watching it from his hospital bed last (because, what ELSE do we have to do?). A friend of mine showed up to help me take my extra car home, and I missed the last 15 minutes (rose ceremony)! Jimmie was nice enough not to ruin it for me and I caught it on the DVR when I got home.
ReplyDeleteI seriously hope everyone boycotts the slime ball's music. He is the scum of the earth. I felt bad that it took her that long to figure it out, but better late than never!
Yeah, Reid has non-commital written all over him. Kyptin is a dud and how can you take some with that name (and spelling) seriously? I rest my case.
I had to read this like 5 times before I got it. Whew, I'm a moron.
ReplyDeletetotally love ed!! so glad wes is gone!
ReplyDeleteI read your post and I was sooo confused! So I had to read your comment to know what you were talking about. LOL
ReplyDeleteoh good thanks for the re-cap- woo hoo -but did Wes really say that about about having a girlfriend in the limo ride home- reallY???? un.be.liev.able!
ReplyDeleteWes is a tool, Kiptyn is arrogant and will never commit and it's awkward just watching her with Reid. If she's smart (which has been in question for a while now) she'll pick Ed but I don't even think that will last very long.
ReplyDeleteNot sure how Wes thinks being a d-bag on TV is going to help him sell records. And though, I loved Ed before he left, I'm not feeling him now. I felt Reid really picked it up this week and I've liked Kypton from the begining so not sure who I'm rooting for between those two.
ReplyDeletePopped over from SITS and so glad to find a fellow Bachelorette fan. I am SOOOO glad Wes is gone...I was ready to pitch the remote across the room if she gave him a rose. I have loved Ed from the beginning, but I also like Reid. They are cute together. Ed is like a big teddy bear. I am looking forward to the finale! AND the reunion...I hope Jillian punches Wes in his smirky little pervish mouth!
ReplyDeleteNo way! You met online? That is so fun. I am always shocked when that actually happens. :) Which site did you use?
ReplyDeleteLooks like this may have ben a good season to watch; unfortunately (or fortunately) I gave up years ago...
ReplyDeletedid I just type "been" with one 'e' - gah!
ReplyDeleteps - i tagged you for a meme over at my blog. pick it up, if you like!
ReplyDeletehttp://becarefulwhatyouwishfor-beth.blogspot.com/2009/07/im-itpart-ii.html