Kristin from Just Peachy Handmade Jewels & Treasures, has an awesome shop set up over at ArtFire and she has so generously given to me a piece from her collection to give to one lucky reader!! She is a full time jewelry designer/maker and mom to two lovely little girls. She is self taught and most of her design inspiration comes from Mother Nature. Please go check out her shop, it's amazing!
Alright ladies, here's what's at stake....
An adorable bird cage charm necklace!
And here are the rules....
An adorable bird cage charm necklace!
And here are the rules....1. Go check out her shop and let me know what you're favorite piece is.
2. Leave me a comment letting me know you're in on the fun.
3. You don't have to follow, but I'd love if you did
That's it!! You have until midnight on July 19th to get in on the fun....yeah I know it's a long time, but hey, it's my birthday, it's my rules, but it's YOUR GIFT!! Whoop whoop!! Good luck ladies, thanks for playing (and reading) along!
2. Leave me a comment letting me know you're in on the fun.
3. You don't have to follow, but I'd love if you did
That's it!! You have until midnight on July 19th to get in on the fun....yeah I know it's a long time, but hey, it's my birthday, it's my rules, but it's YOUR GIFT!! Whoop whoop!! Good luck ladies, thanks for playing (and reading) along!











What a great artist. It' ain't easy being selective with so many pritty trinkets, but I pick the Mod Gunmetal Locket Necklace.
ReplyDeleteNow You pick Me, and we'll be square.
(I'll be on vacay when you're celebrating your bday/announcing my victory, so be patient.)
Happy Bday!
I can't decide which one I like the most! I've been searching high and low for the perfect sparrow necklace, and she has two that I adore - Crystal Clear Skies and Majestic Sparrow.
ReplyDeleteHappy Early Birthday!!
Hi Alicia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat give-a-way! I loved all of Kristen's creations, but my favorite is the pink grapefruit. I already follow you, because I appreciate some good quality cheese in my life!
Cathy
I adore the falling leaves necklace on page 1! It is beautiful. Love the give away and love following your blog! Happy week to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm in & big ups for July b-days! I'm on the 18th. She's also got some great pieces over there, I am all about the red spinning top & the green sparrow splender necklaces.
ReplyDeleteJust Peachy had cute stuff. I liked the crystal clear and the moondrop necklace. Nice work. Very creative/unique.
ReplyDeleteoh wow!!! i am seriously in love with her stuff...i may just have to buy this if i don't win it...but i am in LOVE with the watercolor locket charm necklace!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in but can't pick a favorite...I've narrowed it down to three! Modern Bubbles, Mod Roses and loop-de-loop. Think I've found a new place to shop.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday month!
Happy early birthday! I love that birdcage! It was hard choosing a favorite from her shop, but that vintage bouquet necklace caught my eye, awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace for the giveaway, and one that I like on her site is called Life is Sweet with a silver tree, bird and apple green stone. BEAUTIFUL! I am also already a follower ;)
ReplyDeleteI am having a giveaway today too, if you like Twilight, you should totally come check it out!
My Favorite piece is the one I BOUGHT!!! =) yippie!!!! Caroline Silver Adjustable Ring with Lacy Purple Flower. And then the one she has on Etsy... the Ivory Rose one!!! To die for! =)
ReplyDeleteI like the Paisley Princess and the Ice Princess, the one you have pictured on your post!! So fun to be part, what a great prize and fabulous jewelry! I think you know by now that I am stalker - ummmmmmmmmmmmmm make that follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the Mod Roses Necklace!! and of course I am a follower!!
ReplyDeleteOkay I think I like the Ice Princess necklace the best...hmmm Ice Princess...what's THAT say? lol
ReplyDeleteI'm already a stalker! =)
SHUT your face! You did not live in Panama?!?! Ok, so you did. That is so fun! I was there three (??) summers ago with the fam. My dad's new pad is in the Obarrio neighborhood. While we were there we stayed near the Amador Causeway in a neighborhood with a big flag at the top of a hill. We also did a few days at the Decameron up the coast. YAy! This is fun! Which years did you live there? I bet you know some of my family. It's huge. :)
ReplyDeletePS, I like Botanical Rose the best.
ReplyDeletewhat great stuff she has. I love her featured items, especially the life is sweet one.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cute necklace...
ReplyDeletePretty please count me in! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe necklace is adorable!
I love the Life is Sweet - A Charm Necklace!
p.s. my bday is on July 20th, yay for us!
I love all of her stuff! I especially like the key/locket mod peice. But, if I won, I'd feel bad, so you can skip me... : /
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for my tea pot! : )
Macey
Been following you for quite awhile with or without the giveaway...you and your hubby just make the PERFECT couple...I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY early!
I had a hard time picking my favorite so I picked two things:
"Love Story Necklace in Antiqued Brass" and "Clear Glass Locket Pendant Necklace"
It was a real toss-up. She does a great job! My daughter would love the "Blue Green Flower Stud Earrings" which were very cute to me too.
So now I'm supposed to tell you that I want the Bird Cage Charm Necklace more than any other person who comments and that I would be just thrilled if I won it...LOL!
Too funny...the whole time I have been typing this comment, your Elvis mascot has been running and scratching his nose. Elvis needs to be still when I'm typing.
How fun! I love the one that's being given away. Love the Sparrow Slendor too. I just love birds, like you love cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, 2 weeks early. You're the most awesome SIL a girl could ask for. Are you gonna come visit me for your b-day?? I'll make you any kind of cake you want!
First off, Happy Happy Happy Birthday to your awesome self! Woot!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I have those mod bird earrings, I L-O-V-E LOVE them! I love the Life is Sweet - A Charm Necklace, its my fave!!
Thirdly, thanks for the happy thoughts on my blog, I appreciate it!
xoxox,
Jess
What a cute necklace!
ReplyDeleteBut I LOVE the blue and brown beaded neclace!!!
happy birthday! it was so hard to choose which one i liked the most, but i think i am lovin' the modern bubble necklace!
ReplyDeleteYa know? I should have gotten your niece and nephew a virtual hamster like Elvis. Cause Dizzy and Cheese, the REAL ones I got them... SMELL LIKE POOP!!!! And worse than poop but Im being as non-sailor as possible today! ;) Love ya! Happy Early Birthday! Cause you KNOWWWWW your card will be late!! ;) Even thought its sitting right in front of me! =)Ciao Bella
ReplyDeleteoh and My Ring From kristen at Just Peachy Shipped! Cant wait to get it!
What a great giveaway...I love it! And Kristin's site is great! I'm loving the Sea Water Droplet...in fact, I think I might send DH the link.
ReplyDeleteHeck yes I'm in on the fun! Wow those jewelery pieces are amazing! I love how she uses birds in almost every piece. The mod bird earrings are so freaking cute http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=297024
ReplyDeleteAnd yes I'm a follower C:
Samantha at TwoHeartsToether
www.twoheartstogether.com
I can't choose! She has such beautiful pieces! I love the Serenity necklace, Falling Leaves, Pink Grapefruit, Mod Gunmetal Locket....too hard to choose!!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love the sea water drop necklace with jade! Totally beautiful! It's lovely meeting you via SITS!
ReplyDeletePopped over from SITS...I love the Sparrow Splendor necklace...pretty! Very hard to choose! Count me in...
ReplyDeleteWow! I love all her little treasures. I think the Ice Princess necklace would make a good statement piece (no not about me - LOL)
ReplyDeleteOf course, I'm in on the fun! Your blog rocks!
ReplyDeleteI am a proud follower
ReplyDeletedo you mean to tell me that I have to wait 10 days???
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely pieces. I'm loving her mod gunmetal locket too! Following!
ReplyDeleteAdvanced Happy Birthday Alicia!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite piece is the Key Necklace!!
I adore the Lovely Leaf Necklace in Red. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteheatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Exquisitely Detailed Birdcage Charm Necklace!
ReplyDeleteCan I enter more than once? Please,Please? (I'm totally giving you puppy eyes right now, you just can't see)
ReplyDeleteMaybe if I leave another comment, I'll win? (?????)
ReplyDeleteOhh, I think this one, the "sparrow splendor" and the key are my favorites!
ReplyDeleteCount me in! Love those Love Bird Earrings...
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday! I'm hosting a giveaway too that ends on your birthday- could be a nice little birthday present for you ;) I love Kristin's shop- my two favorites were the Spearmint Leaf and the Pink Grapefruit necklaces. What a fun giveaway! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThe modern love birds are right up my tree! They are too cute!! Sign me up please. :)
ReplyDeletewait, we can enter twice? haha count me iiiiin!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have to go far to find the Learning to Fly in Sterling with Garnets. I love the sparrow pieces...they look beautifully delicate.
ReplyDeleteShe has some FABULOUS pieces. I LURVE the Life is Sweet pendant.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to decide if I could buy one and give it away. It would be perfect for my Aunt but I know if I ordered it, I would want to keep it. ~sigh~
Hi honey, found you on your FAB sister's page! WOW I LOVE THIS giveaway & after looking at all the pieces I actually LOVE this one the most! I actually collect birds OMG even if I don' win this I would love to buy it!!!! :) p.s. I am SO following you
ReplyDeleteoh that is just precious! I love birds and birdy things...
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteComing over from SITS!
Oh so pretty! I really like the majestic sparrow necklace and the mod love birds earrings. LOVE!