Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm a little tea pot.....

I couldn't get the random number generator to post for some reason, but the results are in ladies!! But before I announce the winner, I want to say THANK YOU for being such awesome blog friends....and for reading about my everyday nonsense! So without further ado....the winner of the fabulous tea pot is.................

MACEY!

All of her crazy comment posting paid off!! Congrats my love and thanks for being a reader, I looove you like waffles love syrup! But don't fret my dears....the amazing Kristin has so graciously agreed to do a giveaway starting next week! Check out her shop, she has AMAZING jewelry! http://www.peaches4me.artfire.com/

Thanks for playing!

15 comments:

  1. YAY FOR MACEY! Boo for me...
    Did I mention my bday is coming up??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. iSN'T BED TIME YET? SO SLEEPY, yET i need THE pEaCE AND qUITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Macey (although I suspect she'll simply fill the lovely teapot with vodka and drink straight from the spout.)
    Yea, she'll do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoop whoop.....booty dance booty dance....congrats macey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, and here I was refreshed from my slumber, rosy cheeked and waiting to accept my crown with my acceptance speech prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come over & check out the video on my post today. It's all for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw man, I wish I would've seen this last night! How awesomely loverly! I'm so excited! Your blog is aweseome girl, we'd read even if you weren't doing giveaways! : )
    I'm reading these comments and I love it, they sound like they love me....little ole me!
    Thanks again sweetums! My cheesy friend...I always knew it would pay off to be friends with a cheesy girl. I love cheese. : )
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to say, I love you like a lactose intolerant IBS girl loves....CHEESE and ice cream! And you know that's a WHOLE bunch!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Macey!
    Enjoy the beautiful teapot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe bummer. CONGRATS MACEY!!! Its ok though, I'll be getting something in the mail anyway, RIGHT?.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...