Well it was that time of the week again...time for another fool to suck face with Jillian one last time before getting the proverbial boot! Let's start at the beginning, shall we?
Kiptyn- Yeah I can't make up my mind on this guy. I can't fully trust that he's really emotionally invested in her. There's something off about him and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was the creepy way they kept winking at eachother...it gave me the heebie jeebies. And as far as their date was concerned it bothered me to watch Jillian be the damsel in distress. You're on a friggin rope course with a harness keeping you from plunging to certain death...get your panties out of a bunch and get on top the dang totem pole! And watching them be kissy kissy face makes me cringe. He looks like he's trying to eat her face. Blech. I knew she would keep him...but will she pick him?
Reid- Dear, sweet, Reid. Way to shoot yourself in the foot!! When a girl asks you a question 1,487 times it probably because she WANTS AN ANSWER....and I mean an answer other than 'Ya, you know...'. And avoiding the question by making out with her isn't going to work. But I guess you found that out didn't you?! At least you got a little tubbie time action before she threw you out on your hinney...that's not a bad consolation prize I suppose. Keep your head up Reid, and remember....They say love, it don't come easy....
Ed- Oy.....where to begin? How about those shorts?! Or lack there of...I mean, really?? I couldn't take my eyes off of those things! It was really sweet of Jillian to let Ed borrow her shorts, but yikes, it was just a tad distracting. I was terrified that his cash and prizes might fall out! But on a side note....his thighs were almost as nice as Jillian's! It was way sweet of him to bring his parents out though. You can tell it was really important to make this happen for Jillian. And as for the boom boom room drama. Was I the only one that though it wasn't that big a deal?! So he didn't sleep with you...um, ok, that's a bad thing why? Personally I thought it showed a great deal of character and respect on his part. Weird. If she wanted to be treated like trash she could have kept Wes around. And he dropped the L word. With a capital L. Ohh la la! The boys got some gumption! Hopefully he can redeem himself in her eyes because I'm totally rooting for Ed!
But you know what really has me excited?! THE TELL ALL!! I can't wait for the return of the cheese arse, the drunken trucker, the foot freak, the two timing cowboy, and the rest of the gang! WOO HOO! I hope some punches get thrown!! I can't wait to hear all the juice!! Man, I really need a life...so what did you think?! And Kip or Ed? Hmmm.....
Ps- Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Pss- So I found out today that on top of being lactose intolerant, allergic to seafood, and having IBS.....I'm also allergic to gluten! this royally sucks monkey butt...I'd drown my sorrows in ice cream, but I can't. Boo.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











you're crazy!
ReplyDeleteTotally team Ed!!! But the shorts...ummm not ok, you're right! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the allergies. That is terrible. Eat some kind of gluten free, lactose free - cookie?
ReplyDeleteI don't watch it but my Mom is addicted to it! I am starting to send her to all these blogs so she can get re-caps! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious post!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCash and prizes. Ha.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch the show but man you seem to sum it up for me every week :)
Okay, we are SO on the same page! I was yelling at the TV "You have a HARNESS on you baby!" and "What the heck is he wearing?" I also didn't understand the bedroom drama?? Did I miss something. She talks of "no chemistry" yet they are constantly entangled?! I liked Reid but he is no where NEAR ready for seriousness. And yes, bring on the Tell All! How about Harper's Island? I liked that alot!
ReplyDeletedude...that stinks about the gluten!! it is completely crazy to me how your entire life you can be fine with certain foods and then after a bit yeah not so much...or in the opposite direction my daughter meghan has always been highly allergic to pears and strawberries (even small things like flavored lipgloss or strawberry scented bandaids) and now all of a sudden she is completely fine with pears...ummm okay. haha!
ReplyDeletecan you have soy?!? if so http://www.tofutti.com/ <---- this soy ice cream is AMAZING...auhmazing!!
Speaking of lactose intolerance.. I convinced myself that I had it once. To the point where I got extremely sick every time I had a milk product.
ReplyDeleteAnxiety pills were the cure.. crazy, huh? I scared myself into giving myself lactose intolerance symptoms lol.
I must agree...Ed's shorts were a bit much...but those legs were so...pretty! Very nice. He is such a cute teddy bear. I can't believe she let Reid go and kept Kiptyn. Who do you think is going to confess a bunch of stuff on the finale and make her think twice...bet it is Kiptyn! I am looking forward to the reunion too! Sorry about the gluten issues...never fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know about the comment problem -- I didn't see any issues behind the scenes (I didn't accidentally disable comments) and I was able to leave myself a test comment, too. Try again and let me know if it works this time!
ReplyDeletei'll tell you what is wrong with kiptyn.....his name! what in the world kinda name is that?
ReplyDeleteMy 3 year old was acting up last night so I only caught bits and pieces. When I walked in to see Ed in the green shorts I almost spit out my hot tea! I just found out now by reading your blog that they were Jillians. Okay, sigh of relief. I thought that he had lost his mind. I agree with everything that you said. Ed all the way for me. Reid wasn't ready to commit and Kiptyn bothers me. I am puzzled as to who comes back on the finale. Maybe Reid? I can't wait for the tell-all so I can ogle over Jake, (swoon) and hide behind the couch when David the drunk trucker comes out. He scares me.
ReplyDeleteFound you through Mama Kat. I love Ed. I do not love Ed's shorts. But I do agree that it's not a big deal that he didn't sleep with her, or whatever...considering goodness knows how many cameras were right there! Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteBugger about the allergies situation. Gluten intolerance (Coeliac disease) bites the BIG ONE. Hope you find some delicious gluten free (and lactose free, and seafood free!) foods soon
ReplyDeletex
Now try?
ReplyDeleteDude. I am so excited for the re-cap show next week. I usually don't like them, but this one is going to be SWEET!
ReplyDeleteAlso, if I were Ed I would be pissed that the issue that (ahem) arose (or didn't) was even discussed! Not very lady-like Jillian!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it's pretty sad she judges how "in love" she is by the physical signs and/or sex, no wonder no relationship has worked for her! I say go Ed! Who can be in the mood with cameras all around AND after being physically exhausted anyway??? Give the poor guy a break Jillian!
ReplyDeleteKiptyn is not into her I think. Exhibit A: The Video Messages...
Ed: "I love you"
Reid: "Uh...so you know...I uh could maybe think about possibly...uh...don't let your honeybear go!!!"
Kiptyn: "Let's do this!"
What a tool. If she picks him it will never work.
Boy, I cannot WAIT for the tell all! Chris Harrison's blog says it's the best yet! Yippee!
P.S.-Sorry, Ed's legs are too good looking to not wear those shorts.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to say hi, I wanted to do the same! I did't follow the bachelorette this season, but it sounds pretty interesting. That stinks about the allergies, sometimes life can be so unfair.
ReplyDeleteI love your analysis.
ReplyDeleteSo I tuned in for the Bachelorette and got some Soft Core Porn instead. I swear I saw Jillian's nips in that little outfit she came prancing out in. WHO wears that on National tv?! Don't even get me started on Ed's ensemble. I think that dude should have signed up to be a contestant on The Bachelor...no straight man would wear that outfit.
ReplyDeleteAlso it really bugged me when she was like "I can't believe Ed flew his parents out here to meet me" Uh the Producers did that sweetie, don't give him that much credit.
This show irritates me yet I continue to watch... *sigh*
Your poor tummy! That is going to be a biotch to deal with. Feel free to vent anytime!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you about all 3 men. Ed's legs were pretty nice but those shorts have got to go!! Team Ed!
ReplyDeleteI saw your link on "mama's losin it" had to come see your opinion of the show. I'm kinda with you on the whole Ed situation not being that big of a deal. They seemed to make it a big deal for drama effect and I feel bad for Ed for that. But the shorts, dude, come on- yuck. I'm interested to see what happens... this season's been a little weird.
ReplyDeleteSo I haven't been watching Bachloretter this season. There was just something about Jillian on the Bachelor that I was like, "Eh" about.
ReplyDeleteDo you get to eat or are you on, like, a water diet? Holy crap! Actually, I know some peeps who are on gluten-free diets and I've been tempted to try it out simply because its a healthier diet.
I haven't watched the show but after reading your blog I think I might. Sorry to hear about the allergies!
ReplyDeleteSometimes when I read your post I feel like I'm in another world b/c I have no clue what you are talking about LMAO
ReplyDeleteSorry about the allergies! :(
BTW I replied on the comment that you made on my blog today!
Wow thats a lot of stuff to be intolerant to! What on earth are you going to eat???
ReplyDeleteAllergic to gluten and lactose!!! OH NO!!! Gluten is a toughie. If you have a whole foods nearby, they sell great gluten free cookies and bread in a freezer. Not as great as tollhouse. But - damn you can't be too picky!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even watch the show but I still love reading your synopsis. "Cash and Prizes"...so funny. Now I wish I had seen those shorts. Maybe.
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best with the food issues; it really isn't easy for you to be cheesy, is it? I'm not supposed to eat a bunch of stuff and it is a pain for sure, especially when traveling. Be sure to share some of your best tips.
:-)
Sad to say I dont watch it either. Too busy for TV these days. But a trucker, a cowboy and a foot fetish, wheres the priest? LOL!! Just sounds like another day at the cracker Barrel here in TN!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteCash and prizes really had me laughing! Love that! Your recaps are so good, I feel like I don't need to watch the show!:)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about all of your food issues. How miserable. Are you finding things you can eat?
ReplyDeleteI waited to read this untill AFTER I wateched it on ABC.com. Sooo. Ok Im with you on Kipton. He's just?... And they seem like they have fun but the romance seems forced. I Reid. hmmm Well, I think he liked her, but I think that she would have gotten tired of the whole, I cant talk about my feelings crap. Whatever. GET over IT! he could talk on camera about it but not to her. what a dumb ass. But I DID HATE the way he was always telling her, dont smile, dont giggle, dont laugh or don't cheese. Dude thats a good thing, IT MEANS SHE'S happy!! I guess thats foreign to you cause you are emptionally handicaped?
ReplyDeleteED. Aka "Richie". I like him. ok. But there is something a little needy there? Maybe its just me. And YES. THE SHORTS. Holy Crap. Thats just weird. And I didnt think that the no sex thing was a big deal either. He was telling you how he felt, but he prob didnt wanna jump your bones after you had 2 other over night dates? Um can you say sloppy THIRDS? gross. *high five* Ed!
You have to do a gluten AND lactose free diet?? That WILL be tough. Good luck sweetie! But you can still dig into some chips and salsa!!! (My good friend was diagnosed a couple years back, and always eats corn chips, so I think they're kosher, maybe it depends on the brand)
ReplyDeleteLove your re-cap, so funny!
I was stuck watching the All Stars Home Run Derby. Thanks for getting us all caught up!
ReplyDeleteNot gluten!! That sucks :-( says this carb addict.
ReplyDeleteI could not get past the shorts. I made the hubs watch it and he also could not get past the shorts or the plethora of tank tops on that dude.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what show your talking about but your funny none the less.!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment
And no its not a bug zapper but you should keep guessing.. to fun.
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com
I can't get over that someone has name like Kiptyn..
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about the gluten...that sucks. My best friend from high school made the same discovery just a few months ago. Let me know if you want some good tips on books. She found some good stuff and is learning to navigate menus, etc.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm SO gonna go with Ed, girly shorts and all. But don't give him too much credit for bringing his parents...that was SO the producers idea! Love your weekly Bachelorette breakdown.
I just can't get into this show, I have no idea why. I'll watch all those stupid Rock of Love, flavor of love, ghetto of love, STD diseased love, 3 times a week. But bachelor just seems too low class and fake for me
ReplyDeleteyea, i don't know?
A) As a good friend of mine likes to say, "Kipytn is a piece of toast", meaning he's boring and dry. I was pissed that she kept him.
ReplyDeleteB)I think Reid needs to come to Indiana with me, because I think he's a-DORABLE!
C) Yeah, I thought Ed and Jillian's crap was anti-climactic... much like what didn't happen in the fantasy suite! (Can I get a rimshot?)
D) Your body is being a straight up punk. I will pray that the doctors have made a mistake and the solution is, of course, more cowbell! (And doughnuts.)